25147_100313833343864_5107472_n.jpg

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
France.

JJ McClure

Go Jags
Jul 7, 2003
Hassocks
Twice a week Molly looks like a right bunny boiler.

Fungus

NSC Licker Extraordinaire
May 21, 2004
Truro
Hold on: "I pass one of my son’s wet flannels under each armpit before giving my arms, hands, face and intimate area a cursory once over." What, then wipe your son's face?

Gullflyinghigh

Apr 23, 2012
I particularly enjoy that some of them seem to only shower due to the expectations of society, rather than any actual sense of personal hygiene. Lovely.

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
May 8, 2007
Toronto

I did a school exchange in France when I was 14 and the family I stayed with found it weird that I wanted to have a bath/shower every day. Certainly helped to reinforce the stereotype for me.

bha100

Aug 25, 2011
To be fair to Michelle she does use her allocated me-time for a weekly bath :thumbsup: wonder what the water looks like after that ?

Nitram

Jul 16, 2013
Love it when people say they are too busy because of children, cannot find ten minutes in a day to have a shower. Just be honest and say it's not a priority for her, bet she finds time in her busy social media schedule to drop in for a skinny latte though.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Number 3 has worryingly mad eyes, certain bunny boiler.

Thunder Bolt

Ordinary Supporter
Showers in the house is a very modern facility, and it's only in the last 40 years. Many houses before that didn't have a bathroom but a tin bath which was dragged out on a Friday.
Most dermatologists will tell you that shower gel is not good for dermatitis or excema. Washing with water is important but it doesn't have to be a shower or bath.

The Fifth Column

Retired ex-cop
Nov 30, 2010
Escaped from Corruption
I would consider anything less than showering or bathing once a day a bit skanky. Not sure i'd relish a forage in the lady garden with any of that lot, and you can definitely tell a clean fresh garden from a dirty backyard!

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
May 8, 2007
Toronto
Love it when people say they are too busy because of children, cannot find ten minutes in a day to have a shower. Just be honest and say it's not a priority for her, bet she finds time in her busy social media schedule to drop in for a skinny latte though.

I'm not convinced it's always a skinny latte

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here