Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Why do this to us???

Worthingite

Sexy Pete... :D
Sep 16, 2011
Worthing
Like watching a video of happier times with an ex..... Heartbreaking, but you still knock one out to the memories once in a while....

Mr Bridger

Sound of the suburbs
Feb 25, 2013
Earth
Like that, who's singing and what song?

JBizzle

Apr 18, 2010
Seaford
I still maintain we were the best team in the League that year... Manager conspicuous in his absence from footage though. Written out of history a bit maybe?

Worried Man Blues

Feb 28, 2009
Swansea
Fantastic, you never know what you've got 'till it's gone! Enjoy the players you have when they're here.

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
Decent players, a decent kit, no mention of "One Club, One Ambition". I wonder where it has all gone wrong :down:

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
In all fairness any club can put together a montage of a seasons footage and make there club look good..... Only if you add soppy coldplay melancholy style music though.

Guess who had an argument with the wife this morning :tantrum:

Martlet

Jul 15, 2003
I still maintain we were the best team in the League that year... Manager conspicuous in his absence from footage though. Written out of history a bit maybe?

I agree with both bits of that - Gus doing the dirty at the end of the season leaves a bitter taste, we'd have gone up otherwise.

That said, I also remember the boo-boys and the nay-sayers going at it for a long time that year. It was only when Ulloa came in that things really clicked for us. Funny how everything looks better in hindsight. Even that last bloody year at the Goldstone seems positive now....

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Come on chaps, let's lift the mood.

Next season lads. Next season. Something special is round the corner. I can feel it in my bones.

Mowgli37

Enigmatic Asthmatic
Jan 13, 2013
Sheffield

Re-writing history somewhat there, we finished 12 points adrift of the top. We may have beaten them but Cardiff we definitely better that year. We may have had perhaps a classier side on our day (0-0 at Bristol City with no shots on target is a certain example of when we weren't) but it's the results that mattered.

Loved that season though. Spanish Dave :bowdown:

Diablo

NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Sep 22, 2014
lewes
Good times... Bad times....Last two games, are the good times back ?..we`ll know for sure with wins at Bolton and home against Derby..

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here