Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Power/Rangers

Acker79

NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
A rather impressive, gritty reboot short film version of power rangers (contains nsfw language)

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
Would definitely see that in film version.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Isn't their society advanced enough to have lighting ?

Gullflyinghigh

Apr 23, 2012
Was watching this earlier, I'd absolutely pay to see it.

I guess the director could try to kickstart it but as a reboot of the Power Rangers is apparently due soon I'm sure lawyers would stop the fun.

CorgiRegisteredFriend

May 29, 2011
Boring By Sea
This was my favourite line from the original movie. Released around the same time as Nirvana's Nevermind album

Acker79

Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
This was my favourite line from the original movie. Released around the same time as Nirvana's Nevermind album

My favourite line in there is a really silly one, where the parents are all under Ivan's spell doing some work, the henchman that wasn't Goldar is trying to talk smack with them and while questioning their effort say "I had a weak back, about a week back!" ooh, and (sulkily) "I'm a frog".

Acker79

Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
So the powers that be have taken down the video, just before I was going to watch it [emoji35] does anyone know where I might *ahem* acquire it?

The dispute that saw the video pulled from the internet has been settled and the videos are now back on line.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here