Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Arsenal

Weststander

NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Meaningful season (the massive prizes) possibly over early, yet again, despite these days being big transfer fee payers (Ozil and Sanchez) added to the huge player wage bill they have always had. Chokers. No doubt Wenger and his PR machine will call a top four PL place come May as good as silverware.

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
Meaningful season (the massive prizes) possibly over early, yet again, despite these days being big transfer fee payers (Ozil and Sanchez) added to the huge player wage bill they have always had. Chokers. No doubt Wenger and his PR machine will call a top four PL place come May as good as silverware.

They're still in the FA Cup, so it's not quite over

And these days, sadly, a top PL place is probably more valuable than winning the FA Cup. Arsenal make no bones about Champions League being a higher priority than silverware.It's bonkers, but from a financial view, that makes sense

Pickles

May 5, 2014
Arsenal have a soft under belly, which even we exposed.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Berbatov has tonight become a Spurs legend.

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
I would not rule them out quite yet!

Surf's Up

Jul 17, 2011
Here
So sad to see their team cock this up. What will their lovely fans make of it all I wonder`!!

crabface

Mar 24, 2012
So sad to see their team cock this up. What will their lovely fans make of it all I wonder`!!

My office is ripe with them, all mouthing off this morning that Arsene should have gone a long time ago. Ive told them that Hyppia is available. Who else would come in and do a job for them?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here