Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The most forward looking thread, EVER.

Official Old Man

Uckfield Seagull
Aug 27, 2011
Brighton
Disruption to the Premier League in 2022 due to the world cup.
Will it bother us? Will we be in the promised land and get 8 weeks off? Will we be chasing again with our parachute payment (having been there)? Will we be looking up train times to Bath City or even a local derby with Whitehawk?
Incidentally, is it moved to December 2022 or December 2021?

edna krabappel

NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Jul 7, 2003
I predict Arsene Wenger will be complaining about how unfair it is that all the international footballers he signed will have to be released in November to go and play international football.

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
Got to be played in 2022, so November/December 2022. Thats if it goes ahead, American t.v. isn't happy, European leagues, and E.UFA, not happy,and the beaten bidders for the tournament 2022 not happy, I can see the lawyers getting very rich from this one

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
I predict Arsene Wenger will be complaining about how unfair it is that all the international footballers he signed will have to be released in November to go and play international football.

Unlike Mourinho who will be complaining that it's all a conspiracy to derail Chelsea.

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
I wonder if any teams will try to not qualify? Or will there be a surprisingly high number of players either 'retiring from international duty' or 'picking up a slight knock' in the lead-up to the tournament?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here