Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Russell Crowe considers buying Leeds United

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Lifelong fan since he grew up supporting the cheating dirty Leeds of Don Revie from the other side of the world apparently. At least he will know that Leeds are Champions of Europe :smile:

Gullflyinghigh

Apr 23, 2012
Beyond the obvious mentalists (Di Canio, Keane) I can't imagine that he'd have too many problems with his managers...

Hamilton

NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton
My name is Russellous Spendus Ridiculous, commander of the Armies of the Rabittohs, General of the Hollywood Legions, loyal servant to the true emperor, Donus Revius. Fan to a dirty club, would-be chairman to some long-suffering supporters. And I will have my moment of vengeance, in this life or the next.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
He had made his rugby league club into a formidable team. Could he do the same with Leeds to get them back to being a force in the Premier and European League?

mickybha

Jan 2, 2010
so he wants to be Leeds ( master and commander ) it will take (a beautiful mind) to get the deal done wonder who (the insider) acting for him is, mind you it could just be a (body of lies) (the next three days) (will tell ) what the (state of play) is

Horses Arse

Jun 25, 2004
here and there
He had made his rugby league club into a formidable team. Could he do the same with Leeds to get them back to being a force in the Premier and European League?

No, they're f[emoji2]cked. Why do you think a club with a national fan base have no one seeing through a take over other than frauds and chancers. First Ken Bates, then GFH both of which were hailed as saviours and both failed miserably.

I found it hilarious that a deluded Leeds fan responded to me onTwitter with this:-

[MENTION=9106]Leedsfan[/MENTION]_97: Were a broken Club :p That's why a Hollywood Oscar winning actor is thinking of buy us . Your just a southern shite club with no

They thought Warnock was a football God, they thought GFH would turn them into a bigger club than Man City and they thought that Cellino was sane. Now it's a Hollywood Oscar winning actor to the rescue. They are premier League when it comes to deluded fans; they certainly put Palace in their place.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here