Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Has anyone bought a phone from smartfonestore.com

Randsta

Aug 8, 2011
Eastbourne
Don't look great.

Review 1

Review 2

Google 'smartfonestore review' and have a look. I personally wouldn't use them after reading.

He did go on to say ,,,,
Bingo123 who startedf the thread..then deleted it
Because when you search for "smartfonestore" on google this thread is nearly at the top of the results list. This is very harsh on Smartfonestore, considering I have bought from them many times since this incident.

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
Hi Guys

Just wanted to ask if Has anyone bought a phone from smartfonestore.com and if so what was the experience like? I cant find anything to ring too many alarm bells doing a google ....but it just seems too good to be true ....
Cheers

Yes. Before Christmas I bought an iPhone 5 32GB grade B from them. Arrived next day I think and was immaculate, I couldn't really work out why it wasn't a grade A, there was the slightest scuff on an edge but I really had to look for it. Still working so a good experience from me.

Doesn't come in an Apple box though, comes in generic packaging.

Randsta

Aug 8, 2011
Eastbourne
Yes. Before Christmas I bought an iPhone 5 32GB grade B from them. Arrived next day I think and was immaculate, I couldn't really work out why it wasn't a grade A, there was the slightest scuff on an edge but I really had to look for it. Still working so a good experience from me.

I can live with out the box :) sod it going to take a punt ...pay on credit card any issues .....bounce it back to the credit card provider ;)

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
I can live with out the box :) sod it going to take a punt ...pay on credit card any issues .....bounce it back to the credit card provider ;)

I think I did a bit of research around AVFORUMS and such, and despite a few bad reviews as quoted above, they seem pretty good and been about since at least 2011 from what I could see. I think in dealing with used technology you're always going to get a few unhappy customers.

Randsta

Aug 8, 2011
Eastbourne
I think I did a bit of research around AVFORUMS and such, and despite a few bad reviews as quoted above, they seem pretty good and been about since at least 2011 from what I could see. I think in dealing with used technology you're always going to get a few unhappy customers.

That's life mate .....generally people seem happy from what I read. You have got to be realistic ...you're buying a 2nd hand phone there will be scratches and scuffs.

Anyway the phone is on order so will let you guys know how I get on......TBC

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008

That's probably to save you from the embarrassment and shame of buying an Iphone. I wonder, will it come with a pre-cracked screen to save you having to do it ?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here