Votes: 85 35.6%

Votes: 107 44.8%

Votes: 19 7.9%

Votes: 13 5.4%

• Total voters

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
I was between 7 and 8 but as we are still shipping too many goals went for 7. May have a different view in a month as it is still very early in his tenure.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
TEN

I can't take my son to night games as we'd get back too late for his bed time with school next day. So a mate of mine comes. He's a mate I know from where I live that I go drinking with rather than a die hard football fan but he watches a fair bit of footy. His last game was Wigan at home and even though we won that he could not believe it was mostly the same squad last night. Hughton has assumed the role of emergency captain of a twin engine Cessna where one of the engines isn't working (though first officers Kayal is restarting it). Imagine how we'll be if we trade it in for the Airbus A380 he's used to in the summer!

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
10/10 for me. I like the guy, I really like what he seems to be doing.

I just really hope that we buck the recent trend and that he sticks around for a while, preferably with some money to buy a decent player or two.

Left Footer

Sep 26, 2007
Shoreham
7 , need to sort our away form and begin to look capable of scoring away from home.

Great that he has turned our home form around but we still need a couple of away wins preferably against Millwall,Rotherham or Wigan.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Before the last 4 matches 6.

After last night 8.

Following on from Forest CH had a PLAN, lots of plans.
The team was clearly ordered to not concede at Cardiff and Wednesday.

That wasn't a problem because CH would pick up 6 points at home.

He then made sure the team that would win both games were on the pitch.
They knew what they were doing, and they did it.

Team management and plans can't ask for any more than that.

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
Very promising start. He has inherited a poor squad, low on confidence, and is slowly turning it round.

Summer will be interesting in terms of who stays.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Very promising start. He has inherited a poor squad, low on confidence, and is slowly turning it round.

Summer will be interesting in terms of who stays.
They didn't look like a poor squad last night.

Bombadier Botty

Complete Twaddle
Jun 2, 2008
The first human manager we've had in years. Poyet was a borderline egomaniac sociopath, what Oscar was I'm not quite sure and the same goes for Hyppia. Hughton is just a down to earth normal bloke, who just happens to be British and we're happy to have him.

7/10

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
We looked like the home team
We played loads of though balls
We had players who ran at Leeds with ball
We notched up two wins on the bounce at home
We didn't often play that well under Poyet at the Amex
Everybody had a good game
CMS stuffed my negative comments about him back down my throat
I LOVED watching the Albion last night

I'm giving Hughton a 10 just for lifting my Albion gloom

Official Old Man

Uckfield Seagull
Aug 27, 2011
Brighton
10/10 at the moment. From little resources he's put together a winning formula. Yes we are leaking goals but he has six months to correct that. I expect a few more signings before 2015/16 but HIS players not someone elses he has to play with.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Such a difficult question - I'll judge him after half of next season. Kayal his only permanent signing = encouraging for the Summer!

Surf's Up

Jul 17, 2011
Here
7 from me. It's still relatively early days but the signs are promising. He's made good a lot of the crap initiated by Hyypia and is fielding teams to deal with specific oppositions. The players seem to want to play for him and seem well motivated. Kayal is a revelation but the jury is firmly out regarding his decision making re: Best, especially with COG being undeservedly currently placed on the sidelines. Tex is just sublime and it is great that we currently have two skilful ball playing midfielders. His use of CMS to stretch the Leeds defence was inspired although CMS himself continues to please and frustrate in equal measure. God has also done well in midfield and Bruno clearly feels more comfortable with God playing in front of him. I would like to think that the current management team will go from strength to strength and remain with the club for a good few years. We need to get on an upward trajectory and managerial competence and stability will be an an important component in achieving this. If the present progress is continued my 7 will be an 8 by the end of the season.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here