Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Season Review 13/14 DVD

fozzie's headband

Jul 26, 2004
Heathfield
Does anyone know if there was one released? I don't recall seeing it for sale which is strange considering the club have done this for years and it was a play off season too.

I know the club were releasing match by match DVDs last season but I didn't think this would be instead of a season review with all the goals.
Does anyone actually buy the full match DVDs anyway? I'm sure these can't sell that well as most people don't want to watch the whole 90 mins of a game again no matter how good it was.

father_and_son

Jan 23, 2012
Under the Police Box
Does anyone know if there was one released? I don't recall seeing it for sale which is strange considering the club have done this for years and it was a play off season too.

I know the club were releasing match by match DVDs last season but I didn't think this would be instead of a season review with all the goals.
Does anyone actually buy the full match DVDs anyway? I'm sure these can't sell that well as most people don't want to watch the whole 90 mins of a game again no matter how good it was.

There wasn't one available at Christmas.... this is the "standard" xmas present from my step-daughter to my son and there wasn't one so she actually had to think of something original!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here