Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Rudolph Austin

leigull

Sep 26, 2010
Definitely their stand out player last night. Looked great in the holding role to start with then pretty decent when pushed further forward. Good pace and strong with a nice touch to boot. Let down by a lot of his team mates. Very happy with Kayal but Austin would have been a great signing too on last night's showing.

junior

Dec 1, 2003
Didsbury, Manchester
Assuming that we play 3 central midfielders next season, that's Kayak, Ince and one other. Stevens? Crofts? JFC? Personally I don't think we need to use any of next season budget on a CM'er, unless Tex can be bought or secured on another season long loan.

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
Really didn't think he looked that great, I think there are better out there in the summer than Austin.

Not a bad player, but not sure I see him adding too much to the current team.

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
Luke Murphy had a lot of the ball. Leeds were the best team in midfield this season in the Championship at the Amex. Not sure who was responsible for their ball winning competitiveness, but Ince played well, just did not show so much because of the quality of the opposition.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
I thought that generally Ince was below par last night and did not show anywhere near as much as usual. Really dont know what game Persus was watching saying Leeds the best midfield in the league this season.

Marshy

Jul 6, 2003
FRUIT OF THE BLOOM
I thought that generally Ince was below par last night and did not show anywhere near as much as usual.

I would agree with that, he was very quiet, gave away quite a few silly free kicks also.

I can forgive him of that as he has been truly excellent the last 10 games or so.

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Cor some have short memories on here.
Just because he's currently carrying a knock, I believe the midfield maestro that is Kemy will be ready to run our midfield, next season.

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
Luke Murphy had a lot of the ball. Leeds were the best team in midfield this season in the Championship at the Amex. Not sure who was responsible for their ball winning competitiveness, but Ince played well, just did not show so much because of the quality of the opposition.

Really? I thought their midfield was absolutely non existent considering they played 4-5-1, Middlesborough & Brentfords midfield stands out in my mind and there is no way Leeds were better than either of them.

tomfitz12

CTRL+W to change this
Nov 25, 2012
southwick
got to say I thought their best player looked to be bamba... very quick and strong as a centre back; would love to have him here

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here