Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

"The reason why I brought him in"

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Exactly. Which is why I am absolutely confident that having not spent big last summer, or this Jan that with CH and his team identifying players purse strings will be loosened.

Mowgli37

Enigmatic Asthmatic
Jan 13, 2013
Sheffield
If he keeps playing like this Kayak could be the bargain buy of the decade.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
A thread to complement one of our players, a small typo, thread derailed and Kayal forgotten. Not that I want to go against the tide.

Rod Marsh

Aug 9, 2013
Sussex
Early days but he looks a very complete midfielder. Works hard, good on the ball and an eye for a forward pass. If he can also chip in with a few goals I'll be delighted. He also appears to have given Tex a little more freedom to play.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
I wonder if Neil Lennon, who must have managed Kayal for several years at Celtic, fancied bringing him to Bolton at any stage in proceedings?

Let's hope Beram shows him what he missed at the weekend.

Mowgli37

Enigmatic Asthmatic
Jan 13, 2013
Sheffield
Assuming he doesn't sink. :thumbsup:

"Canoe are ya?"

:jester:

We've not seen his like since Kanu.

Looks oarsome so far.

Who keeps playing like this Kayak? And more importantly, which Kayak are you talking about?

A thread to complement one of our players, a small typo, thread derailed and Kayal forgotten. Not that I want to go against the tide.

Oh buoy I've screwed up big time :lol:

Albumen

Don't wait for me!
Jan 19, 2010
Brighton - In your face
He frees Tex to do his magic. Always in the right place, always has space. His first three home appearances have been nothing but breathtaking. Best player in the squad, genius signing.

Box of Frogs

Zamoras Left Boot
Oct 8, 2003
Right here, right now
I wonder if Neil Lennon, who must have managed Kayal for several years at Celtic, fancied bringing him to Bolton at any stage in proceedings?

Let's hope Beram shows him what he missed at the weekend.

I believe Bolton were indeed in the running to sign him but we pipped them to it.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here