Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Roll call for Bolton Wanderererererers

edna krabappel

NSC Patreon
Jul 7, 2003
Well?

Me plus...er...none at present, as I haven't quite got round to working out how I'm getting there yet.

Bought a ticket on Monday in a fit of optimism after the Birmingham win.

edna krabappel

NSC Patreon
Jul 7, 2003

ForestRowSeagull

Jan 6, 2011
Now Brixton
As usual, billy no mates in the Midlands here. So if anyone is based around here or anyone driving up from the south who wouldn't mind diverting 5 minutes off the M1 to pick me up (will contribute to fuel) then I'd be very greatful.

Eeyore

Lord Donkey of Queen's Park
NSC Patreon
Apr 5, 2014
I'm coming on our Liz's Coach. Looking forward to a journey home that will hopefully have three points in the bag, and a strong mobile Internet link so I can watch the Rugby.

Sleaford Seagull

Nov 17, 2010
Sleaford
Very tempted if it's pay on the gate, driving up from near Newark.

As the ticket site is down I've not seen how much it is yet though but around £25 I guess? Then £30-40 for fuel......I will convince myself by the end of the day! :D

edna krabappel

NSC Patreon
Jul 7, 2003
Very tempted if it's pay on the gate, driving up from near Newark.

As the ticket site is down I've not seen how much it is yet though but around £25 I guess? Then £30-40 for fuel......I will convince myself by the end of the day! :D

I'd be 99% certain it will be: that away end holds thousands, and I'd expect the support to be (just) in three figures, not four, unless people are super-enthused by the last two results :)

My ticket was £25, no idea if they're one of those clubs who charge more on the day though.

TonyW

Feb 11, 2004
It was POTG last season, and the same price as buying a ticket.
Tosser of a security guard wouldn't let us in the local pub without a home ticket though.

Uncle Buck

Ghost Writer
Jul 7, 2003
We're Bolton
We're Barmy

hqdefault.jpg

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
No Groovy Gangers for this - bad fans the lot of us

Dan Aitch

May 31, 2013
Train and then a replacement bus from Preston for me. Mind you a free ticket from a BW employee (in the Albion end) softens the blow. He'll be in the Albion end with me. Ex-NFL practice squad player - big lad, could be useful if there's a bit of a barney. ��

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here