Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Well Hello....

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
I've been toying with it for a while, knowing that some will moan about it being there.

We have some good stuff written in the content section but I think it escapes the attention of a lot of NSCers so it's a little memory jog.

And, yes, you're right - it's an excellent match report!

KZNSeagull

Nov 26, 2007
Wolsingham, County Durham
I've been toying with it for a while, knowing that some will moan about it being there.

We have some good stuff written in the content section but I think it escapes the attention of a lot of NSCers so it's a little memory jog.

And, yes, you're right - it's an excellent match report!

Yup, it's a good idea. There are loads of good articles in there which get forgotten about/missed.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
As a related aside: if you fancy writing for that side of the site, please send me a PM.

You don't have to be prolific, and someone can sub-edit your work to tidy it up prior to publication to the masses.

The funnier and the more irreverent the better, and you can use another pseudonym if you prefer.

Mowgli37

Enigmatic Asthmatic
Jan 13, 2013
Sheffield
I like it, I don't always get round to reading the articles so this will be a welcome nudge to sample some of the excellent material out there.

W.C.

Oct 31, 2011
Enjoy the articles in there too. My only complaint, the title 'Proper Writings'. Sounds like something someone who can barely write would say.

*hopesithasn'tbeenchangedalready*

Exile

Objective but passionate
Aug 10, 2014
Great write up, especially for those of us who missed it. Thanks !

Appreciated.

To best describe it to those who didn't witness it - we did to Leeds last night, what Derby did to us, in the second leg of the play-offs. I meant to include that, but forgot about it.

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
As a related aside: if you fancy writing for that side of the site, please send me a PM.

You don't have to be prolific, and someone can sub-edit your work to tidy it up prior to publication to the masses.

The funnier and the more irreverent the better, and you can use another pseudonym if you prefer.
Does it have to be about the Albion?

On the back of a successful ride last Autumn The Geeks will be having more rides this year.
If a club ride is eventfully enough to warrant some words, and pictures of cake, could they be published?

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
I did that so it got noticed. It's blue now.
No place for blue and red next to each other on this board surely...? :sick:

Uh_huh_him

Sep 28, 2011
I did that so it got noticed. It's blue now.

Can you change the colour of the "Read our match report" button too?
There is a rather alarming Red and blue thing going on. (Might just be on my screen though)

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
A lovely bit of writing.
I could have done without this reminder:-

In the lunchtime game on Saturday, Leeds won at the leaders Middlesbrough - Boro's long balls to Kike floundering again, and again, and again on the rock of Sol Bamba - much as the Albion themselves had floundered against Millwall's Danny Shittu, in December.

Leading me onto the memory of this thread, from only 9 weeks ago:-

http://www.northstandchat.com/showt...t-out-thought-out-battled-by&highlight=Shittu

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here