Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The dinks posing with the selfie stick in the north last night....

Pinkie Brown

I'll look after the skirt
Sep 5, 2007
Neues Zeitalter DDR
Cringeworthy. Its not big, Its not clever. Just don't do it, okay? ??? Selfie sticks at football are so very unacceptable. :nono:

Whatever next? 'Customers' requesting power sockets at their seats for their ipads? Modern football? Pffffffffft.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
People using iPads to take photos at events should be led quietly outside and disposed of.

crabface

Mar 24, 2012
Im suprised they let them in, surely could be classed as an offensive weapon. An abomination of an idea.

Bombadier Botty

Complete Twaddle
Jun 2, 2008
Mobile phones full stop. I'll be glad when this mobile phone craze dies a death and people can reclaim their lives.

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patron
May 8, 2007
Toronto
People using iPads to take photos at events should be led quietly outside and disposed of.

I'm sure I saw Richie Reynolds doing that as the players were walking out on to the pitch last night.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
I'm sure I saw Richie Reynolds doing that as the players were walking out on to the pitch last night.

Quelle surprise :)

It's bad enough when you see footage of a gig and all you can see in the crowd is 10,000 mobile phones being held aloft, all recording near identical footage to be put on YouTube later on (and, astonishingly, not actually watching the gig). But then when somebody stands there with a great big bloody iPad, capturing the event for posterity, it takes the piss. If I was sat behind somebody doing that, and had an iPad in my line of sight, I'd be sorely tempted to "stumble" forward and see what happened to it. It seems to be a particular disease amongst the daytripping tourists at Premier League games.

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
I have neither a "selfie stick", nor an iPad. But I do wonder why these things seem to bother people so much; it doesn't really matter that much, does it?

SAC

May 21, 2014
I have neither a "selfie stick", nor an iPad. But I do wonder why these things seem to bother people so much; it doesn't really matter that much, does it?

I don't know what a selfie stick is, although I guess it is a long stick to stabilise a camera, if so I can't see what the problem is. However iPads are far too large for taking photos or video and will block the view of those behind them.

Cringeworthy. Its not big, Its not clever. Just don't do it, okay? ??? Selfie sticks at football are so very unacceptable. :nono:

Whatever next? 'Customers' requesting power sockets at their seats for their ipads? Modern football? Pffffffffft.

bought-you-a-selfie-stick.jpg

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here