Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

How to turn the non-legends wall into a legends wall in one easy step.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
legends.jpg

Seagull on the wing

Sep 22, 2010
Hailsham
Got to agree with that...is Calde now playing in his best position....going by last night he was a goalscorer all the way...3 goals in two games....Brill!

Mowgli37

Enigmatic Asthmatic
Jan 13, 2013
Sheffield
I don't believe for one moment that Calde is an unloved figure in the dressing room and few would argue there is a more deserving player of a spot on the wall but for the club to officially single him out for idolisation wouldn't be fair on the squad. Unity and team spirit must be upheld at all times. That's not to say the other players will feel jealous but some might experience a sense of feeling less valued by the club. Having said all that, it would be a travesty if he wasn't added at some point following his eventual retirement. I'd like to see Greer there one day too.

JJ McClure

Go Jags
Jul 7, 2003
Hassocks
I think they should leave the legends wall just as it is..........and then build a CALDERON WALL. Twice as big with only images of the great man himself. It can then be used as a site of pilgrimage for those that believe his beard and flowing locks are not the only thing he has in common with Jesus. #whatwouldcaldedo

Sweeney Todd

Apr 24, 2008
Oxford/Lancing
Let’s rename the stadium after him. I give you the Calderon Cauldron.

Sweeney Todd

Apr 24, 2008
Oxford/Lancing
Let’s rename the stadium after him. I give you the Calderon Cauldron.

Hotchilidog

Jan 24, 2009
Sod the legends wall, we need a STATUE, preferably of him slapping his face after the greatest goal he has ever scored!

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
Perhaps, just before the start of each season, a simple supporters survey should be conducted with the top names appearing.

That way the Legend's Wall is completed by the will of those you have followed the club throughout the years.

Brighton Boy

Nov 11, 2003
Lancing
I'm amazed that's called a legends wall to be honest. No disrespect to Butters and Knight but they are not legends.

And as for any suggestion Vicente should be on it is just mental.

Brovion

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
I'm amazed that's called a legends wall to be honest. No disrespect to Butters and Knight but they are not legends.

And as for any suggestion Vicente should be on it is just mental.

You wait, someone will say "It's not a Legends wall, it's supposed to commemorate special moments." Well if someone can point out what all the moments are I'd appreciate it.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here