Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The best way to get yourself "on a promise"?

Goldstone1976

We Got Calde in!!
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Apr 30, 2013
Herts
For me, booking tix for Damien Rice at the Royal Hospital, Chelsea seems to have done the trick.

What works for you?

Nitram

Jul 16, 2013
My defintion of being on a promise is well wide of your interpretation :)

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
I agreed with my wife, when we were both younger, I would score when Brighton did we then scored 10 against Wisbech and 9 the following week against Southend that was in the 60s, she still owes me 3.

Goldstone1976

We Got Calde in!!
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Apr 30, 2013
Herts
Noted. Where did you bury her :) (or have I just put a very large foot in it - hope not!)

Buried? Pffft. Hydrofluoric acid is what you need and a bath tub. Just make sure your bathroom isn't above ground floor level though.

spongy

Aug 7, 2011
Burgess Hill
Buried? Pffft. Hydrofluoric acid is what you need and a bath tub. Just make sure your bathroom isn't above ground floor level though.

Not a bath tub. You just need a PTFE plastic container. And a saw to get the body into smaller chunks so they fit.....

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
The best way is to be in a relationship with a woman that actually likes having sex with you.

If you have to buy her stuff, then you may as well just cut the crap and pay a hooker.

Goldstone1976

We Got Calde in!!
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Apr 30, 2013
Herts
The best way is to be in a relationship with a woman that actually likes having sex with you.

If you have to buy her stuff, then you may as well just cut the crap and pay a hooker.

You're right. I'll never do anything that I think she might like ever again. Thanks for the tip :thumbsup:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here