Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Found: my Albion mojo

Monkey Man

Your support is not that great
Jan 30, 2005
Neither here nor there
To be honest I was so apathetic a month or two back that I was seriously considering not renewing. Wasn't enjoying the matchday experience at all. Dreary football, bad results, relegation increasingly likely, nobody on the pitch seeming to care any more than I did.

But the last three home games have changed all that for me. Even against Forest I thought we played some really positive football and that continued against Brum and reached a new high last night. We tore Leeds apart.

Absolutely loving what Kayal and Tex are bringing to the side, Calderon's got a new lease of life, we're attacking with pace and we look like we can give any side in this division a game.

I don't mind about the Premier League. All I ask is for an entertaining, attacking side that wins more than it loses and plays with passion and belief. Hughton's delivered that. Mojo returned!

BRIGHT ON Q

Jul 5, 2003
Feel exactly the same, Just wasn't enjoying going to the Amex and watching the same scenario unfold every match with the same stagnant midfield.
How the hell Tex and Ince had to sit on the bench and watch for most of the season is beyond belief.
I think there will be a lot of people reconsidering their season ticket renewal including me.

rippleman

Oct 18, 2011
My sentiments too! Really felt the buzz again last night that had been absent for so long.

It had become a real effort for me to turn up; but now the mojo's back.

Now CH knows his best team and how that team has to play, I just hope he doesn't mess with it. I want to be entertained and the way we played last night was entertainment plus.

father_and_son

Jan 23, 2012
Under the Police Box
Feel exactly the same, Just wasn't enjoying going to the Amex and watching the same scenario unfold every match with the same stagnant midfield.
How the hell Tex and Ince had to sit on the bench and watch for most of the season is beyond belief.
I think there will be a lot of people reconsidering their season ticket renewal including me.

...and why do we have Ledesma on loan (and on the programme cover before even playing a game?) with the midfield we have now? 31 days and its looks like he won't even make a cameo appearance.

Untitled.jpg

I imagine it will still look like this come 19th march!

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
To be honest I was so apathetic a month or two back that I was seriously considering not renewing. Wasn't enjoying the matchday experience at all. Dreary football, bad results, relegation increasingly likely, nobody on the pitch seeming to care any more than I did.

But the last three home games have changed all that for me.

Mojo returned!

Barber chuckled contentedly to himself as he surreptitiously logged into North Stand Chat that morning. "Yes. Yes, it's all going...perfectly...to plan".

lrg_yolt-prod-062-c-2.jpg

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here