Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Who do you want to see promoted?

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
With an eye on next season, when I think we will be competitive again, I'm looking for the three most dangerous sides to be out of our way.

I'll go for:
Derby - loads of talent, always beat us these days, and Premier league ready. And good luck to them, they had about six seasons of mediocrity before it all started to click
Norwich - I think they'll finish second, and I hope they do because otherwise next season they might just romp away with it.
Third team is tricky, but I'd suggest one of Watford, Boro or Wolves. I'll go for Watford.

You could make a case for several other teams but their management doesn't convince me. It'll all go wrong at Brentford next year when they get some pretentious European in, and hopefully Bournemouth will have their own difficulties.

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
Derby
Ipswich
Norwich

nevergoagain

Jul 28, 2005
nowhere near Burgess Hill
Derby, Boro & Norwich - All decent sides and a distance away. For the sake of a more southern league then also want to see Blackpool, Wigan, Rotherham go down.

DavidRyder

Jul 23, 2013
1 - Derby - thought they deserved to go up last season, got a v good squad with decent young players
2 - Boro - intending to go to the away game on the last day, hopefully we'll be well safe, would be good to be a guest at their party
3 - Norwich - family members support them, so I'll be nice

Down:

1 - Blackpool - obviously
2 - Wigan - looking desperate, finding 2 teams worse than them will be hard
3 - Millwall - they can become Lge1's problem next season. Their game away at Rotherham on Saturday is a biggee

Monsieur Le Plonk

Lethargy in motion
Apr 22, 2009
By a lake
Derby, Norwich and Boro to go up. Want them out of the way.

Blackpool, Wigan and Fulham to go down

Bombadier Botty

Complete Twaddle
Jun 2, 2008
Don't get all this love for Derby. I'd be quite happy to see McLaren fail again this season and watch his squad get decimated by the circling Premiership vultures in the summer (sorry).

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
Derby: They should have gone up last season, will be strong again next season if they dont.
Ipswich: I like Mick McCarthy and they have done well, they wont be as strong when they come down as stupidly they will sack Mick McCarthy
Middlesbrough: Have like Boro since the first season of the AMEX they seem to have some great pesimitic fans.

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Not in the ABB camp, but both B'mth and Brentford are riding on the crest of a wave at the moment, and their bubble could burst next season. I'd rather get the likes of Derby and Middlesborough out of the way.

MattBackHome

Jul 7, 2003
Chalk up one more vote for Derby, Boro & Norwich.

Derby definitely deserve it the most on the basis of the last few years (since Clough started building from the ground up), Boro play excellent football & in Alex Neill Norwich have an extremely likeable manager.

I would have said Brentford pre- the Warburton stuff.

Not Andy Naylor

Dec 12, 2007
Seven Dials
Up - Ipswich, Derby (because we can never seem to beat them), Watford. Leicester coming down would be very acceptable as our results against them are usually pretty good.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here