Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

We Will Make The Play Offs

Goldstone1976

We Got Calde in!!
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Apr 30, 2013
Herts
Bizarrely, mathematically we do still have a chance. Mathematically. I'd have snapped your hand off for 18th two weeks ago. Now? Well I'd like to think that we can end the season on something of a run, so that the morale is decent for the start of next pre-season and season. 60 points feels like a decent target from here - 23 from 13 games; challenging, but just about doable. First, of course, we need to get to 50!

stss30

Apr 24, 2008
This thread sums up NSC, after our initial period when Sami left with wins against Fulham, Brentford, Charlton some on here were predicting playoffs, a couple of weeks afterwards it was doom and gloom 'where are the points going to come from' now after two wins it's back to this again :lol:. We have some very tough home games coming up with 5 of the top 8 still to play so I'll be pleased if/when we hit 50 points.

Prince Monolulu

Everything in Moderation
Oct 2, 2013
The Race Hill
NHNursePills.jpg

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Actually next year I fully expect us to go LARGE and an all out ASSAULT on the PO.

The cheap options didnt work (selling family silver getting worse replacements) an experiment that almost ended in relegation. Could still but unlikely now.

But as Hughton seems a manager who knows his onions and we didnt spend in Jan I fully EXPECT us to go LARGE in the summer.

Especially if Hughton and his team are identifying quality like Beram instead of using an advanced FIFA15 database like that idiot Burke.

Diablo

NSC Patron
Sep 22, 2014
lewes
we get some silly threads on here this is probably the most ridiculous...with 13 games left we are 22 points from playoff......However we now need only one point per game to avoid relegation. I fancy us to finish just below mid table..

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex

Gary Leeds

May 5, 2008
13 games left

39 points up for grabs.

Watch this space....you have been warned!

The Green Party are looking for a new spin doctor, if you think we will make the playoffs then I think you would be well suited to the job :)

I had a quick look last night and if we win all 13 games left, the teams in the current top 6 only need to win 6 games (or get just over a point a game) and they will still be above us. Not a chance of them failing to do that

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
13 games left

39 points up for grabs.

Watch this space....you have been warned!
Ridiculous. We're 22 points off the play-offs, and while it's conceivable that now Hughton has steadied the ship we might get another 22 points if we maintain our improvement, what is inconceivable is teams in the play-off places at the moment failing to score any more points in the rest of the season.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Let's just get ourselves safe for now, eh? Which, contrary to the opinion of a fair few on here, we are not, by any means, just yet.

Can't believe there's a "I'm really looking forward to next season" thread already...

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Let's just get ourselves safe for now, eh? Which, contrary to the opinion of a fair few on here, we are not, by any means, just yet.

Can't believe there's a "I'm really looking forward to next season" thread already...

Be fair, Edna. We've just played like a promotion chasing team and already Millwall need a minimum of 3 games to overhaul us. Sure it's not over but equally it's perfectly plausible that we will be 10 points clear of trouble in a couple of games time.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here