Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

John Solako WSU before the match

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
I sit to the left (North) of the tv gantry, and as I was leaving after the game Solako came up from the commentary area and said to me " Come on Brighton!" with a clenched fist. Seems to be a really genuine bloke, who neither takes himself too seriously, nor carries on some pseudo anti Albion diatribe, unlike that CJTC Mark Bright.

8ace

Banned
Jul 21, 2003
Brighton
I sit to the left (North) of the tv gantry, and as I was leaving after the game Solako came up from the commentary area and said to me " Come on Brighton!" with a clenched fist. Seems to be a really genuine bloke, who neither takes himself too seriously, nor carries on some pseudo anti Albion diatribe, unlike that CJTC Mark Bright.

Mark Bright is a ****.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Salako is a regular here for SkySports. And he's never been anything less than a perfect gentleman, and a good laugh. He always gets a bit of good hearted stick and takes it in the right way, with a big grin. I can vouch for Papa Lazarou's account that he did the fist clench and the "Come on, Brighton!" at the end.

Mark Bright, on the other hand, is a weasel-faced arse who will never be permitted to walk the corridors of the WSU (or anywhere at the Amex) without feeling the full force of abuse that he so richly warrants.

Mowgli37

Enigmatic Asthmatic
Jan 13, 2013
Sheffield
Had some great banter with the fans when he was reporting on the Watford game earlier in the season, seems a lovely bloke.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here