Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] PooGate 2015: that MASSIVE bird crap that came off the West Stand roof 2nd half

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Never seen anything like it in my life. It absolutely RAINED down from the front of the West Stand roof, splattering spectacularly over the front row and running track. I've no idea what was roosting up there but it must have been the size of a pterodactyl.

Anyone else see it? Or- worse- found themself on the receiving end?

They say it's lucky to be shat on by a bird (stop it, [MENTION=31]El Presidente[/MENTION]...) so if you could all nobly put yourselves back in the firing line for the Derby game, that would be appreciated :thumbsup:

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
It was frightening from where we are in WSU, was it an Emu ?

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Two words:

Barber OUT

Steady on. I know various Albion staff have been erroneously accused of such activities in recent years, but nonetheless I'm pretty sure it wasn't him.

Bedsex

not my real name
Jan 29, 2009
Flitwick
I saw it too; and I was sat in the east stand. Is the Peregrine falcon still around, it looked like it came from around where it used to roost

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
This **** I guess

AliceEagle_original_original_crop_north.jpg

Last edited:

jay d

jay d n coke
Nov 16, 2014
brighton
Sorry , its not very often we look like scoring from every forward ball. So instead of going to the lavs, i hung my arse over the side and let it drip.
Sorry if it landed in anyones pie.

Dan Gleeballs

Nov 24, 2011
I saw that from the north west. Didn't know what to think. Encouragingly what was happening on the pitch was enough to take my mind off it. Massive though wasn't it!!

Megazone

On his last warning
Jan 28, 2015
Northern Hemisphere.
Sorry , its not very often we look like scoring from every forward ball. So instead of going to the lavs, i hung my arse over the side and let it drip.
Sorry if it landed in anyones pie.

It actually saved me getting a pie. No harm done whatsoever.

I was just grateful I had my spare spoon.

Yes, what the hell was that.*

* Disclaimer: I didn't see it but the guy next to me did and almost broke my arm trying to turn/punch/grab me me to show me.

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
Brighton.jpg

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Never seen anything like it in my life. It absolutely RAINED down from the front of the West Stand roof, splattering spectacularly over the front row and running track. I've no idea what was roosting up there but it must have been the size of a pterodactyl.

Anyone else see it? Or- worse- found themself on the receiving end?

They say it's lucky to be shat on by a bird (stop it, [MENTION=31]El Presidente[/MENTION]...) so if you could all nobly put yourselves back in the firing line for the Derby game, that would be appreciated :thumbsup:

Haha yes dad and I both saw this and I said it must have been a seagull crapping! I swear it got about 6 different people in that front row - was so agonisingly close to the away dug out though!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here