Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Kayal is the key to this new run of form.

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
He's been absolutely brilliant. I think he is the key to our new confidence going forward, and undoubtedly been a huge factor in Tex's recent run of form. Always wants the ball, instantly playing it forward, he's got our midfield buzzing. He's really been the difference to me, and is lifting everyone around him. Good work son. :thumbsup:

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
He is immense and with a fit Stephens would make a very solid midfield

jay d

jay d n coke
Nov 16, 2014
brighton
Love the way he's up and down the pitch organising everyone, hes got every chance of becoming my fav player.

not just cos i fancy his missus i must ad :blush:

shaolinpunk

[Insert witty title here]
Nov 28, 2005
Brighton
Absolute bargain. Well done to whoever arranged that particular transfer for what is, in hindsight, a low fee

Pogue Mahone

Apr 30, 2011
He was brilliant tonight, and with him and Tex playing like that we look a really good team.

I am so glad that Sami didn't damage Tex beyond repair.

Tarpon

Sep 12, 2013
BN1
Yep - class above tonight. Very impressive until tiring late on. Loved him having verbals with the oppo and picking up a yellow for a bit of payback. Just what's needed.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Absolute bargain. Well done to whoever arranged that particular transfer for what is, in hindsight, a low fee

not so much a bargain a gamble as he had a very serious injury not that long ago but hopefully we will see the beat of him

goldstone

Jul 5, 2003
My MOTM too :thumbsup:[/QUOTE

Think you like me should eat humble pie about CMS probably MOM in first half..

CMS was marginally better than usual, but still can't hold the ball up effectively. Lovely cross for the first goal, but otherwise OK at best. O'Grady on the other hand showed in his ten minutes on the pitch what a striker should be doing.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here