Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Chris Wood set to join Championship club on loan...

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
Won't be us. Sure I heard him quoted as saying he didn't enjoy his loan spell here.
Someone challenging at the top end.

Biscuit

Native Creative
Jul 8, 2003
Brighton
I hope he isn't rejoining Millwall..

As [MENTION=6678]severnside gull[/MENTION] says, it'll most like be a top half team,

clippedgull

Hotdogs, extra onions
Aug 11, 2003
Near Ducks, Geese, and Seagulls
This is a loan I would like to see, but as said above his previous loan spell was not enjoyable under Gus. :(

Leicester City striker Chris Wood has been made available to leave the club on loan.

The 23-year-old’s only goal of the season came in a 2-2 draw against Everton on the opening day and he has made just six more appearances since then due to injury. The arrival of club-record signing Andrej Kramarić has also seen Chris Wood fall further down the pecking order with a drop down to the Championship on a short-term deal reportedly imminent.

Nottingham Forest, Ipswich Town, Wigan Athletic, Sheffield Wednesday and Wolverhampton Wanderers are all interested in signing the New Zealand striker on an emergency loan deal.

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
I know Millwall are looking. God i hope not. Hope it's Wednesday.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
I BET it's Millwall. :(

He's no world beater, but he WOULD definitely be an improvement on what they have got, so that would be bad news for us.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Millwall have only just picked up Gary Taylor-Fletcher on loan from Leicester, so taking Wood back too seems unlikely.

One of the promotion/play-off contenders more likely.

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Where would we play him? We don't do two up front, so he'd just be understudying Best, along with COG...............

Paris

Jul 17, 2010
13th district
Ipswich would seem the obvious choice. Experiencing a dip in form, so need a kickstart in order to stay in the play-off picture. A Norwich v Ipswich final would be worth a watch.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
As long as it's not Rotherham, Millwall, Wigan or Fulham I'm not too fussed.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here