Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

98 . . . . 99 . . . . 100!!

el punal

Tomorrow night's game against Leeds will be the 100th competitive match at the Amex. (I hope my calculation is correct!) :eek:

On that basis will any of our loyal, dedicated fans be able to join the magic ton club tomorrow? If not, how close are you?

Pour moi - 88.

Mo Gosfield

Aug 11, 2010
Tomorrow night's game against Leeds will be the 100th competitive match at the Amex. (I hope my calculation is correct!) :eek:

On that basis will any of our loyal, dedicated fans be able to join the magic ton club tomorrow? If not, how close are you?

Pour moi - 88.

Pour moi...93.

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
Probably missed about 15 games.

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
missed just 3.

Clackers?
Flags?
Gullys Girls?

SweatyMexican

Mar 31, 2013
100 games + friendlies. I couldn't imagine missing a game, god knows how I'm going to feel about it if go to Uni next year.

Some say I'm completely obsessed, I prefer passionate. :albion2:

spongy

Aug 7, 2011
Burgess Hill
91 for me. I think.

Gary Leeds

May 5, 2008
is that 100 competitive Albion games or 100 competitive games at the Amex (including internationals, Under 21 games, Sussex Senior cup etc)?

Let's Have A Winner!

Apr 23, 2006
Burgess Hill
I would guess I'm on about 90, didn't miss one until the birth of my daughter the day before the Ipswich banner game 3 years ago and now miss the odd one here and there if no babysitters around.

Anyone know our record in those 99 games?

Guy Fawkes

The voice of treason
Sep 29, 2007

Pour moi - 88.

Maybe i counted it wrong but i make it that we have only played 96 competitive games at the Amex including League, FA Cup, League Cup and Play-offs only so far.

Leeds will be the 97th match.

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
Probably about 86-88 for me.

edna krabappel

NSC Patreon
Jul 7, 2003
What's our win percentage in the 99 games so far, can any stattos enlighten us?

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here