EDL Rally - 18/04/2015

Status
Not open for further replies.

StonehamPark

#Brighton-Nil
Oct 30, 2010
BC, Canada
Great.

It's that time of year again when the knuckle-draggers come down to the sea-side.
I slowly lose a little more faith in humanity when I see these guys.

I wouldn't put it past a couple of NSC'ers that they'll be joining this maximum 75 I.Q event.

Currently speculated to go ahead 18/04/2015.

:shootself

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
Great - one set of mindless pointless tossers marching while another set of mindless pointless tossers objects. Both as bad as each other. They should be put out into a field on the Downs and allowed to kick the shite out of each other thus leaving the city for the more cultured and intelligent people.

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
Great - one set of mindless pointless tossers marching while another set of mindless pointless tossers objects. Both as bad as each other. They should be put out into a field on the Downs and allowed to kick the shite out of each other thus leaving the city for the more cultured and intelligent people.

Alternatively, just tell the EDL there is no point to their march in Brighton, and its not wanted by the people of Brighton, and the ONLY reason they want to go to Brighton is to cause trouble, then the far left and local Brighton people wont turn up to oppose them.

They dont have permission anyway.

Hastings gull

Nov 23, 2013
Great.

It's that time of year again when the knuckle-draggers come down to the sea-side.

I wouldn't put it past a couple of NSC'ers that they'll be joining this maximum 75 I.Q event.

Fully agree in that it is not an edifying sight, with both sets. Buy why give it such publicity? I, like I imagine most on here, did not know of this "event" until you chose to give chapter and verse.

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex
Great.

i was under the impression from crappy CH4 EDL has disintegrated into various factions......is this not the case then? do they still exist as EDL?

Westdene Seagull

NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
Alternatively, just tell the EDL there is no point to their march in Brighton, and its not wanted by the people of Brighton, and the ONLY reason they want to go to Brighton is to cause trouble, then the far left and local Brighton people wont turn up to oppose them.

They dont have permission anyway.

Or maybe the left wing tossers who cover their faces because they're cowards should just ignore them - after all, they're giving EDL exactly what they want, a fight, but the left wing tossers are too stupid to understand that.

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
Or maybe the left wing tossers who cover their faces because they're cowards should just ignore them - after all, they're giving EDL exactly what they want, a fight, but the left wing tossers are too stupid to understand that.

IF there are no fascists coming to Brighton with the implicit plan to cause problems, then the far left wont turn up. Its simple stuff. Keep blaming the people who re-act to these scumbags. It in the rightwingers handbook.

Westdene Seagull

NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
IF there are no fascists coming to Brighton with the implicit plan to cause problems, then the far left wont turn up. Its simple stuff.

Much like the left wing scum then. The fascists only turn up because the left wing scum give them a fight. Both groups are a bunch of moronic twats that shouldn't be allowed in this city. I'd send them all to Syria.

StonehamPark

#Brighton-Nil
Oct 30, 2010
BC, Canada
Buy why give it such publicity? I, like I imagine most on here, did not know of this "event" until you chose to give chapter and verse.

If you watch or read the local news (including The Argus), you'd have found out about it this week.
I'm sure it'll be well covered.

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex
IF there are no fascists coming to Brighton with the implicit plan to cause problems, then the far left wont turn up. Its simple stuff. Keep blaming the people who re-act to these scumbags. It in the rightwingers handbook.

shame ****s like you are too chicken sh@t to fight real fascists amongst a horrible fascist religious murderous sect......pick and choose tossers!

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
shame ****s like you are too chicken sh@t to fight real fascists amongst a horrible fascist religious murderous sect......pick and choose tossers!

and wankers like you who single out a single religion to show your contempt for all religions are rather stupid individuals. Anyway, back to the thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here