Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Meet The UKIPPERS Sunday Night BBC2

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex
Surprised someone didnt start a thread on this considering the news coverage.I have my own theory why someone hasnt.

Rozanne Duncan,

The villain of the programme.This woman is an absolute disgrace to common sense.I have always been a tory voter but am seriously considering UKIP,i have always been quite vocal on UKIP threads(quite pro some might say) but i am more interested in the lies people spread across the board to all parties......everyone should have a fair crack.

However I hope no one tries do defend her,she is clearly barking mad,UKIP were right to get rid of her.There should have been a clue she was mad that she was also a member of a christian action group also that believed you got Karma from a previous existence.

Totally potty......she has had 60 years to find out for herself not all blacks have flaired nostrils and not all jews have big noses......what a fracking idiot.

The only other things i took from the programme was quite how new and disorganised UKIP were as as a political organisation,almost amateurish.And also what a bunch of horrible hypocritical twits the loony shouty brigade were.

Still,my vote is still erring towards UKIP for the obvious reason

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Surprised someone didnt start a thread on this considering the news coverage.I have my own theory why someone hasnt.

Rozanne Duncan,

The villain of the programme.This woman is an absolute disgrace to common sense.I have always been a tory voter but am seriously considering UKIP,i have always been quite vocal on UKIP threads(quite pro some might say) but i am more interested in the lies people spread across the board to all parties......everyone should have a fair crack.

However I hope no one tries do defend her,she is clearly barking mad,UKIP were right to get rid of her.There should have been a clue she was mad that she was also a member of a christian action group also that believed you got Karma from a previous existence.

Totally potty......she has had 60 years to find out for herself not all blacks have flaired nostrils and not all jews have big noses......what a fracking idiot.

The only other things i took from the programme was quite how new and disorganised UKIP were as as a political organisation,almost amateurish.And also what a bunch of horrible hypocritical twits the loony shouty brigade were.

Just like the Greens in Brighton. Be careful what you wish for. Not much point having a political ideology if you couldn't deliver a pizza.

Still,my vote is still erring towards UKIP for the obvious reason

Go on then, what's that? :lolol:

Seriously, as a Tory voter you don't trust CMD to get us out of the EU? Given the enormous groundswell of public opinion* against the EU the Tories must be terrified.

*over exaggerated reports in the Daily Mail.

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex
Just like the Greens in Brighton. Be careful what you wish for. Not much point having a political ideology if you couldn't deliver a pizza.

Go on then, what's that? :lolol:

Seriously, as a Tory voter you don't trust CMD to get us out of the EU? Given the enormous groundswell of public opinion* against the EU the Tories must be terrified.

*over exaggerated reports in the Daily Mail.

the obvious reason is the independance part,I am erring on the side that only UKIP will deliver a referendum on the EU,i am concerned the tories will lie like labour and change the wording and the rules and will say no referendum needed

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
As much as I found this program car crash watching, I am very surprised that the establishment have got away with this trashing of one party over the last few weeks whilst this close to a election.

I assume the BBC and channel 4 will now do a programme showing Cameron and his ilk showing how totally out of touch these people are with the majority of the population and also another one showing milliband and his cronies being complicit in allowing the banks to get totally out of control and nearly bringing the country down.

I expect there will be a programme on why the Green Party are actually Trotskyists and the snp raging fascists.

Probably not though

Ps I wouldn't vote UKIP if they were the only party standing

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex
As much as I found this program car crash watching, I am very surprised that the establishment have got away with this trashing of one party over the last few weeks whilst this close to a election.

I assume the BBC and channel 4 will now do a programme showing Cameron and his ilk showing how totally out of touch these people are with the majority of the population and also another one showing milliband and his cronies being complicit in allowing the banks to get totally out of control and nearly bringing the country down.

I expect there will be a programme on why the Green Party are actually Trotskyists and the snp raging fascists.

Probably not though

I think its important to mention this,as far as broadcasters are concerned and within guidance terms according to Offcom all channels are free to make what programmes they want until the dissolution of parliament on march 30th. After this date they have to be balanced.

The Birdman

Nov 30, 2008
Haywards Heath
Ukip wants to cancel HS2 to try and win a few more votes in Middle England,I want it to go ahead to help the Northern power house and to encourage more of the Housing to be built in north which will help to save our green and pleasant land. The Liberals promised the earth thinking they would never be in power and look what happened they got the student vote and let them down. The Tories could not deliver all its promises because they didn't have a majority. Just going to watch meet the ukippers.

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
S
The only other things i took from the programme was quite how new and disorganised UKIP were as as a political organisation,almost amateurish

UKIP was formed in 1993 so it's not that new. Farage does trot out with this line about how they're still finding their feet but after nearly 22 years they should be a bit more together,

Mind you, the Greens are even older and judging by the shenanigans in Brighton council, they're not much better

DIFFBROOK

Really Up the Junction
Feb 3, 2005
Yorkshire
All this stuff about UKIP being a new party and therefore understandably amateurish is a smokescreen. What you have with UKIP is what you see...........a party full of racists, nutters and that one individual that might be entertaining down the pub.

What else does UKIP stand for other than immigration and Europe? What other policies does it have?

Stato

Dec 21, 2011

Probably not though

UKIP obviously co-operated with the making of this programme. The argument that the 'establishment' have it in for UKIP is conspiracy theory nonsense. TV producers and tabloid editors want outrage and scandal. UKIP has a high number of flakes and oddballs who are guaranteed to give them the kind of headlines they are looking for. It goes no deeper than that.

I was more surprised that the 'First 100 days' programme was made. Partially because it was fiction during an election year, but mostly because it was like something that a bunch of well intentioned year nines may have produced in a drama lesson to discuss 'issues.' Do you remember when Channel 4 used to make films with Mike Leigh, Ken Loach, Stephen Frears, Dennis Potter, Alan Bleasdale? I feel old.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
The Liberals promised the earth thinking they would never be in power and look what happened they got the student vote and let them down.
In fairness to the Lib Dems, their promises were based on them gaining power and they're not in power, they have a tiny slice of it and can't deliver on promises.

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex
What else does UKIP stand for other than immigration and Europe? What other policies does it have?

The sooner other people realise other policies are immaterial the better,the name is on the tin UKIP.......still if the conservatives want to waste their time with this and labour also shouting about fracking and fox hunting then so be it..........they might be missing the point though.

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
This is just propoganda.

If you went to ay Tory club and interviewed everyone, or a Labour student group, you would have enough material for a programme including the requisite villain or 2. Its grass roots politics.

Its not the age of the political party thats the issue but the time spent in office and level of political sophistication.

Its the old case of playing the player and not the ball, or the team in this case.

Is this chap representative of Labour? He also is a former member expelled by labour Is labour full of traitors ready to do us in vis Rotherham?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/George_Galloway

Maybe the real question is how did the likes of Gallloway remain under the radar for so long? A lack of unbiased journalism?

Mannakin

Jun 24, 2013
Hove (actually!)
All this stuff about UKIP being a new party and therefore understandably amateurish is a smokescreen. What you have with UKIP is what you see...........a party full of racists, nutters and that one individual that might be entertaining down the pub.

Not hard to find: http://www.ukip.org/policies_for_people

midnight_rendezvous

Aug 10, 2012
The Black Country
The sooner other people realise other policies are immaterial the better,the name is on the tin UKIP.......still if the conservatives want to waste their time with this and labour also shouting about fracking and fox hunting then so be it..........they might be missing the point though.

They are in the running to run the country how can other policies be immaterial? What happens if they get in and we're stuck with a ridiculous economic policy or a completely out of touch education policy? Does it suddenly not matter just because UKIP distrust Johnny Foreigner?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here