Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Places to go in Brighton for the slightly mature gentlemen.

Russ

Rust Man
May 4, 2013
Ok, guys, I need some help. I'm a season ticket holder but live down the road in Eastbourne. A few of us went out in Brighton after the superb win against Birmingham.
But we're not kids anymore, in fact wer're in our 40's. Had a good night but always seemed to end up in places where we felt like we were old enough to be everyone's dad.
Where can we go where a bit of grey hair doesn't look out of place.? We don't mind if it's a bit cheesy either.
Any help will be much appreciated.

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
Funky Fish maderia drive , the place on hove seafront that used to be called the Babylon Lounge , there are a couple of others but theres no way im spilling the beans on those as theres far to many whippersnappers in their 40s there now without any more showing up

A mex eyecan

Nov 3, 2011
p
Ok, guys, I need some help. I'm a season ticket holder but live down the road in Eastbourne. A few of us went out in Brighton after the superb win against Birmingham.
But we're not kids anymore, in fact wer're in our 40's. Had a good night but always seemed to end up in places where we felt like we were old enough to be everyone's dad.
Where can we go where a bit of grey hair doesn't look out of place.? We don't mind if it's a bit cheesy either.

wow what a dilemma you are in .... too old for a night out in Brighton but too young for one in Eastbourne!

there is a Age Concern drop in place but I'm not sure if it's open in the evenings, as I've never been:):)

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex
there is a bar/club on north street where the ladies frequenting it dont give a monkeys what age you are........saying that they seem to prefer older financially secure gents

Postman Pat

Jul 24, 2007
Coldean
what was this place called?

i have managed to erase it from my memory

Used to be The Junction, now The Haunt, live music venue and 80's nights at the weekend. No idea what the clientele are like now.

I'm nearly 40 and I usually either end up in Casablanca's or Molly Malones, don't feel out of place in either, in fact I saw Calde, Bruno and Casper in Molly's after the Lewes pre-season friendly.

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex
Used to be The Junction, now The Haunt, live music venue and 80's nights at the weekend. No idea what the clientele are like now.

I'm nearly 40 and I usually either end up in Casablanca's or Molly Malones, don't feel out of place in either, in fact I saw Calde, Bruno and Casper in Molly's after the Lewes pre-season friendly.

the junction.....that was it

i am having horrible flash backs

skipper734

Registered ruffian
Aug 9, 2008
Curdridge
As Neil Young sang............When you're old enough to repaint, but young enough to sell.

Diego Napier

Mar 27, 2010

Danny-Boy

Banned
Apr 21, 2009
The Coast

Seaford. You'll be the yoof.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here