Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

lost property

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Drew some cash from ATM at Brighton station rushed to get train to HH walking to car realised I had lost my wallett. So went to barriers who phoned East Croydon who looked on the train when it arrived without success. The point is went on line and apparently lost property is not open Saturday or Sunday so if some body found it on the station or train where would they leave it. Obviously all cards etc cancelled but still a pain with the loss of bus pass and driving licence.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Should be me careful. More Careless than Stockdale!

I know, he wouldnt have dropped it, possibly pushed it to somebody else though:lolol:

Wife says I should look on e bay for one with a chain to chain to my belt. If I was a racist I could always think it was an eastern european pick pocket on the station but they wont get rich as only drew £10 to pick up fish and chips on way home.

surrey jim

Not in Surrey
Aug 2, 2005
Bevendean
Assuming your driving licence is photo card has your address on someone may have found and be looking you up in the phone book to call you and advise/send it back.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
You can register lost property on-line on the Southern Railway website

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
You can register lost property on-line on the Southern Railway website

Alternatively, your could nail your cock to a plank of wood with a rusty nail, which I should imagine is slightly less painful and marginally more productive.

HAILSHAM SEAGULL

Nov 9, 2009
Surely your season ticket was in the wallet also?

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
I know, he wouldnt have dropped it, possibly pushed it to somebody else though:lolol:

Wife says I should look on e bay for one with a chain to chain to my belt. If I was a racist I could always think it was an eastern european pick pocket on the station but they wont get rich as only drew £10 to pick up fish and chips on way home.

Are eastern european pick pockets generally a different race then

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here