Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Tapatalk

Russ

Rust Man
May 4, 2013
Am I a bit old fashioned for not using tapatalk? I keep seeing the link. Is it worth taking the plunge?

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
Give it a try. If you are viewing NSC on a mobile or tablet it is easier to navigate quickly and read threads. At least it should be in practice but last month or in December they updated it and it made the app useless. I quickly reverted to an older version of the app and all was well but i believe they've since updated to a more friendly format again.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
I'd give it a go, works fine for me on my old phone.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
It's a lot nicer way to use the site on a phone - no need to pinch and zoom all the time.

Some recent versions were pretty poor but I think the latest version, on the iPhone at least, is a lot better so I'm using it again.

Another option is the NSC mobile style - choose it from the dropdown in the bottom left of every page.

Vegas Seagull

Jul 10, 2009
Must be missing summit, can someone tell this idiot where the start a new thread icon is on current Tapatalk!?

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Must be missing summit, can someone tell this idiot where the start a new thread icon is on current Tapatalk!?

You need to be in a sub-forum before you can start a new thread and, by default, Tapatalk gives you an all sub-forums view.

On the current iOS version of Tapatalk you do this by tapping where it says North Stand Chat at the top in the middle and, from there, then drill down to the forum you want (likely The Main Stuff > The Big Board).

Once you've done that, tap the three dots in the top right and then 'New Topic'.

Chicken Run

Member Since Jul 2003
NSC Patreon
Jul 17, 2003
Valley of Hangleton
It's a lot nicer way to use the site on a phone - no need to pinch and zoom all the time.

Some recent versions were pretty poor but I think the latest version, on the iPhone at least, is a lot better so I'm using it again.

Another option is the NSC mobile style - choose it from the dropdown in the bottom left of every page.

Agreed, was having a nightmare couple of months ago on my 5 but all is good in the world with it now (touches wood)

Vegas Seagull

Jul 10, 2009
You need to be in a sub-forum before you can start a new thread and, by default, Tapatalk gives you an all sub-forums view.

On the current iOS version of Tapatalk you do this by tapping where it says North Stand Chat at the top in the middle and, from there, then drill down to the forum you want (likely The Main Stuff > The Big Board).

Once you've done that, tap the three dots in the top right and then 'New Topic'.

Cheers, I can do now by going 'backwards' then forwards from where I always am pottering along ok past this point

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here