Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

team v Leeds

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
I would make 1 change from the starting XI Hughes for Greer and apart from him scoring 2 goals jn the 2nd half would have considered replacing Calderon with a natural wide or midfield player but after 2 goals how can he be dropped.

bennibenj

Mar 6, 2011
Sompting
I would go:

GK - Stockdale

RB - Calderon
LB - Bennett
CB - Dunk
CB - Hughes

CDM - Holla
CDM - Ince
CAM - Kayal

RW - Tex
LW - LuaLua
CF - O'Grady

Prince Monolulu

Everything in Moderation
Oct 2, 2013
The Race Hill
I would make 1 change from the starting XI Hughes for Greer and apart from him scoring 2 goals jn the 2nd half would have considered replacing Calderon with a natural wide or midfield player but after 2 goals how can he be dropped.

I would seriously consider giving Stockdale a rest since he put us in danger by merely parrying the penalty yesterday when catching it and punting straight upfield for a breakaway goal would have been the smart thing to do Shirley?

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
I would seriously consider giving Stockdale a rest since he put us in danger by merely parrying the penalty yesterday when catching it and punting straight upfield for a breakaway goal would have been the smart thing to do Shirley?

Scarcasm is the words used by people not sufficiently intelligent to make their point in a normal manner, I was told.

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
Same 11 but with COG instead of Best to minimise pissing about with a winning team. The back 5 may have conceded 3, but it's the same back 5 that kept clean sheets for the previous 2 games, isn't it??

edna krabappel

NSC Patreon
Jul 7, 2003

TheBigUnit

Apr 4, 2012
London
---------------Stockdale---------------

Bennett-Dunk-Hughes-Calderon

-------------Kayal---Ince-------------

-------Baldock-Tex-LuaLua-------

----------------O'Grady----------------

Lifelong Supporter

Aug 4, 2009
Burgess Hill
If they are all fit start with the same 11. Best needs to be given a bit of a run to see if he can produce, it is tough being the lone striker. However time is running out for him. He is a bit more mobile than COG and put balls in from wide for advancing midfield men. However if he does not come off I think COG will be back for the next away trip.

CH has decided Holla and JFC are not in his long term plans (for this division at least)

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
Stockdale
Stockdale
Stockdale
Stockdale
Stockdale
Stockdale
Stockdale
Stockdale
Stockdale
Stockdale
Stockdale

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008

I lolled.

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
Was that a film with Al Pacino?

It was meant to be called Scarcasm, but he couldn't face filming it down a deep fissure in the earth's surface, so it had to be rewritten.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here