Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Hughton over a season

Goldstone1976

We Got Calde in!!
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
Apr 30, 2013
Herts
8 games isn't really enough to extrapolate from though, is it? Before yesterday's game his record was 8 from 7 = 52, and just safe. On the other hand, his record over the last three games is that we win every home game and draw every away game = 92 points and undefeated champions.

I do expect us to be ok too though...

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
He needs to build a team, I don't think that will happen in one close season. If he sticks around (and the board don't offer him tuppence h'appeny to spend and 5 season long loans) then he has a chance of building something over the next season, then maybe we can mount a challenge in 16/17. I hope by then we aren't suffering too much from a combination of ever bigger parachute payments for the prem relegation teams, coupled to the inevitable decline in attendances at the Amex.

chaileyjem

#BarberIn
NSC Patreon
Jun 27, 2012
Aware this is just for fun...and full of caveats but Its 15 points from 10 games since Sami left.
Thats 68 over a season. Not far off play off territory.

Thunder Bolt

Ordinary Supporter
8 games isn't really enough to extrapolate from though, is it? Before yesterday's game his record was 8 from 7 = 52, and just safe. On the other hand, his record over the last three games is that we win every home game and draw every away game = 92 points and undefeated champions.

I do expect us to be ok too though...

Posts on Nsc should contain the word extrapolate, more often.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Which just goes to show the ABSOLUTE LUNACY of

A) Keeping the clueless idiot in charge for too long

B) Trying to keep him when he resigned.

It really doesnt make sense. I get A to avoid compensation I do NOT understand B

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here