Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Police Box Gang

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
All time low today.

Albion go one nil up early on in important match. Cue lots of loud songs of celebration joined in by all parts as the mood allows... NOT.

What actually happens is the Police Box Club decide to launch into the one song that they know for a fact no-one else will join in, while the East side of the North and WSU each try a few Albion chants which can't ever get going properly because of the wannabe Berliners in between them...

Worst atmosphere ever for a 4-3 home win.

At one stage you could hear the players calling (I'm in WSU..!). Beram Kayal having to try and gee up the North Stand is a bit embarrassing.

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
As a WSU man, can I suggest we have a separate forum for these same threads that come up EVERY week?

Hampster Gull

Dec 22, 2010
Who would name themselves police box gang? Ridiculous. Or is it others naming them? All feels a bit Inbetweeners

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Dear god, we are in a relegation scrap and get three vital points yet a thread moaning about our own fans.

Give it a fecking rest

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
As a WSU man, can I suggest we have a separate forum for these same threads that come up EVERY week?
Why would you have a separate forum for topics that only come up once a fortnight?
[MENTION=88]Bob![/MENTION] did the "Complain About Some Aspect of Catering" thread and I have done the "Police Box Gang Ruin the Atmosphere" one.

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
Why would you have a separate forum for topics that only come up once a fortnight?
[MENTION=88]Bob![/MENTION] did the "Complain About Some Aspect of Catering" thread and I have done the "Police Box Gang Ruin the Atmosphere" one.

OK Pedantic point (on week/fortnight) but you have kinda backed up everyone's point.

Edit: Forget that. We do play some games within a week. I believe we have another game very soon!

Dan Aitch

May 31, 2013
We do our best. We sing as loud as we can. We try to enjoy ourselves.

If we're not good enough to create an atmosphere for you then I'm sorry. Perhaps you can join in with us and add your own efforts to what we do.

However, respectfully, please don't tell us what we're thinking, what our motivation is, or what our attitude is. You don't know - you're just guessing, you're just looking for a petulant reaction, and you're too far away to speak with any authority.

Next time, come and join us and see whether a positive attitude might cheer you up a bit more than moaning does. It'd be great to meet you.

brightonmark1234

Feb 9, 2010
Worthing
All time low today.

Albion go one nil up early on in important match. Cue lots of loud songs of celebration joined in by all parts as the mood allows... NOT.

What actually happens is the Police Box Club decide to launch into the one song that they know for a fact no-one else will join in, while the East side of the North and WSU each try a few Albion chants which can't ever get going properly because of the wannabe Berliners in between them...

Worst atmosphere ever for a 4-3 home win.

At one stage you could hear the players calling (I'm in WSU..!). Beram Kayal having to try and gee up the North Stand is a bit embarrassing.
i disagree with this comment Worst atmosphere ever for a 4-3 home win.

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
This thread just gets better!

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005

If we're not good enough to create an atmosphere for you then I'm sorry. Perhaps you can join in with us and add your own efforts to what we do.

However, respectfully, please don't tell us what we're thinking, what our motivation is, or what our attitude is. You don't know - you're just guessing, you're just looking for a petulant reaction, and you're too far away to speak with any authority.

Next time, come and join us and see whether a positive attitude might cheer you up a bit more than moaning does. It'd be great to meet you.
You sound like a nice bloke and I am only really wasting a bit of time on NSC while MOTD plays in the background...

In the normal scheme of things I would be very happy to go and stand with you in the most vocal and enthusiastic part of the ground. Just to the left of the central aisle in the North Stand was my favourite place at The Goldstone and I love it when I can sing at The Amex without being "on my own"...

As has been said a million times on here I wish you would have as your consistent aim to get the whole ground singing chants started by you. The best time for that is when we've just scored.

Hampster Gull

Dec 22, 2010

Cant be fairer than that

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here