Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

WSU Food kiosk

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003
7 Tills, 5 of them Cash only!!

Has the club given up on encouraging people to top up their cards and use them?

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Ummm you can use your pre loaded cards at cash only tills. I have last three games. Cash only basically means NO debit/credit cards.

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003
Ummm you can use your pre loaded cards at cash only tills. I have last three games. Cash only basically means NO debit/credit cards.

Well, it's crap signage then!

I assumed 'Cash only' meant, well, CASH only?

Quinney

Aug 3, 2009
Hastings
I think there was a problem today, I couldn't use pre loaded card at some of the usual pay points in WSU

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
More to the point, chilli pie has been the guest pie for the last two games, and have been f-----g sold out by 2 o,clock, both games. My favourite pie, and twice now I haven't been able to enjoy the sublime Mexican pastry product.:censored::tantrum::angry::cry::tantrum::angry::annoyed::rant:

BARBER OUT !!

essbee

Jan 5, 2005
I would have used a card today - but thought boll*x - they can only be bothered with cash for the most
part they can lose my business

Worthingchris

Oct 26, 2014
The cash tills i saw in WSU had the e-cash readers removed.... I was told that the change to Cash only tills was due to the low numbers of ST holders preloading....

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill
The cash tills i saw in WSU had the e-cash readers removed.... I was told that the change to Cash only tills was due to the low numbers of ST holders preloading....

The central kiosk in WSU had the e-cash reader at all tills but wasn't working at one of them. However at the poorly signed cash only till next to it I used e-cash. Oh, and the hot chilli pie we had was superb.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
I used my season ticket at a cash only till. The signage is misleading

drop dead fred

Mar 8, 2011

The only reason to use the e cash system and greedy barber took it away .
before they messed around with the discounts I used it all the time .
Now never what's the point ?

chaileyjem

#BarberIn
NSC Patron
Jun 27, 2012
The only reason to use the e cash system and greedy barber took it away .
before they messed around with the discounts I used it all the time .
Now never what's the point ?

They haven't been taken away. And the discounts are still there. 10% up til 2.30pm. 15% before 2pm and post the match too.

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
Well, it's crap signage then!

I assumed 'Cash only' meant, well, CASH only?

This. Amazed that only the two end tills were not cash only. So much for encouraging fans to top up their e-card!!

Terry Butcher Tribute Act

Aug 18, 2013
E-Cash is being phased out in favour of contactless. Now there's no incentive to use it there's not enough takeup or benefit to make it financially viable to the club

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here