Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

That idiot in East Lower block C

SweatyMexican

Mar 31, 2013
Anyone around me would know who I mean. That older guy with the booming voice had his worst day today. Even when we were 3-1 up he kept shouting "NO!! Not back Greer!" and "CLOSE 'EM DOWN!!". His voice is that annoying that I might have to move seats next year, if he is so negative like what he was today.

But anyway on a lighter note, we got 3 precious, precious points! A special mention for Stockdale, Teixiera, and of course, well done Calderon for his 2 goals!

:albion2:

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
In fairness, neither of those shouts sound unreasonable for an angst ridden Albion fan who is nervous about us throwing away a lead.

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
Anyone around me would know who I mean. That older guy with the booming voice had his worst day today. Even when we were 3-1 up he kept shouting "NO!! Not back Greer!" and "CLOSE 'EM DOWN!!". His voice is that annoying that I might have to move seats next year, if he is so negative like what he was today.

But anyway on a lighter note, we got 3 precious, precious points! A special mention for Stockdale, Teixiera, and of course, well done Calderon for his 2 goals!

There are many reasons for wanting to not sit in East Lower. A simpleton with a loud voice is only the tip of the iceberg.

bhanutz

Aug 23, 2005

I think you're the idiot

SweatyMexican

Mar 31, 2013
In fairness, neither of those shouts sound unreasonable for an angst ridden Albion fan who is nervous about us throwing away a lead.

I suppose they don't via the internet. But he's just so negative of the players and what they do, and makes sure he gets his voice heard. I'm sure the players would have heard him multiple times criticising them, and it's been said before, but if you aren't going to say anything positive all season about the team, then what's the point turning up.

GoingUp

Aug 14, 2011
Sussex By The Sea
There was a guy like that behind us last season that had the worse/loudest voice that used to shout aload of b0llocks all the time for 90mind, his voice would pirce through you, everyone was saying they were gonna move seats purely because of him...... Thankfully he told the guy next to him he was getting rid of his ticket or was moving seats (i forget now) so everyone around stayed put haha

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
I suppose they don't via the internet. But he's just so negative of the players and what they do, and makes sure he gets his voice heard. I'm sure the players would have heard him multiple times criticising them, and it's been said before, but if you aren't going to say anything positive all season about the team, then what's the point turning up.

Perpetual moaning is most grating. I'm very fortunate with the folk around me.

mothy

Dec 30, 2012
i sit in esl block F & I'm surprised I havent heard him. lets be honest hardly anyone makes any noise in ESL - it should be encouraged

i thought it was a pre-requisite for ESL that you had to sit there & say nothing for 90 minutes

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
Strangely enough there is a bloke in the UPPER West, near G block. who is one of the loudest blokes you have ever heard on the concourse at half time.

He talks, rather shouts at his mates and we all have to hear it.

TBH he gives us great entertainment (murmurs of "Well he'll never work in a library" go around the normal speakers).

Perhaps they are related?

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
I sit in that block and tend to shout a lot. However it couldn't have been me as for one I wasn't there as unfortunately away on our most exciting game and secondly I tend to MOSTLY shout encouragements. We need more shouting, not less, but of the right kind.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Strangely enough there is a bloke in the UPPER West, near G block. who is one of the loudest blokes you have ever heard on the concourse at half time.

He talks, rather shouts at his mates and we all have to hear it.

TBH he gives us great entertainment (murmurs of "Well he'll never work in a library" go around the normal speakers).

Perhaps they are related?

I strongly suspect I know who you mean. If I'm right he has a nickname that fits his verbal volume.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here