Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Kayal

Justice

Dangerous Idiot
Jun 21, 2012
Born In Shoreham
His performance today was fantastic looks like a £3m player not a £300k one, didn't want to go off today judging by his body language and it almost cost us when he did.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
He will be the lynchpin next season if we are to succeed backed by Stephens and a returning Crofts.

Mental midfield possibility

Quinney

Aug 3, 2009
Hastings
Looks quality. As long as we stay up next season looks promising as far as the midfield is concerned.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Key player for us now, should start every match.

clippedgull

Hotdogs, extra onions
Aug 11, 2003
Near Ducks, Geese, and Seagulls
His wife is gorgeous too!

Attachments

• bk1.png
    bk1.png
    799.8 KB · Views: 2,959

Mowgli37

Enigmatic Asthmatic
Jan 13, 2013
Sheffield
Ran the show today. I think we got him for a snip considering Hughton was after him when Norwich were in the Premier League.

KT17

Apr 19, 2014
Agree on all points (except don't know his wife). First half he was exciting.

Total player, capable, leads and commands.

Looks like a future captain to me.

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
Looked like an upgraded version of Holla. Precision passer of the ball.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Utterly fantastic today. Broke up play, made runs everywhere - good runs, a fantastic through ball we should have done better with and constantly player the right pass, The move in the second half when we passed round in a triangle until he played the perfect killer ball down the channel first time was sublime. I actually think I drooled. He's like a more creative Crofts with bigger balls. Unbelievable we payed £300k for him. Can only assume he went off because he was knackered - or Hughton thought he was.

Birmingham found it a lot easier with him gone off. Noticeably Stephens bottled his first proper challenge.

stss30

Apr 24, 2008
He is the best player to play for us this season (not saying much admittedly) but still pleasing, hopefully the first of many successful transfers with Burke out of the door.

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
Hither (sometimes Thither)
He does look the business. Should settle more with greater fitness and tear around the pitch with the beast not far behind him.
Will be tricky to choose a midfield 3 soon. Stephens is surely due a spot, but who gets tossed aside? And then Crofts reappears!

West Hoathly Seagull

Honorary Ruffian
Aug 26, 2003
Sharpthorne/SW11
Excellent performance, wasn't it? Unless he was tired, it looked an odd substitution for me. Stephens' lack of match fitness could have cost us badly; it was his giving the ball away that led to their second goal, and he looked well below the pace for the rest of the game.

Silk

May 4, 2012
Uckfield
He was signalling to the bench not long before coming off so I think he took a knock, looked premier league quality to me, especially first half. Great signing, great player, also a leader, next seasons captain maybe?

joker

BHA Blues Away
Aug 2, 2010
Eastbourne
Once we get a striker that knows how to make the right runs, he will find him every time, exciting times ahead

dangull

Feb 24, 2013
His career was set back after a serious injury in an old firm game, which is why he fell out of favour at Celtic and why we have got him at a seemingly bargain price. Hope he is fully recovered now.

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
Excellent today, I felt for Stevens when he came on, his timing was obviously way off after such a long lay off

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here