Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Inigo Calderon - Legend

Bring back Bryan wade!!

I wanna caravan for me ma
Jun 28, 2010
Hassocks
Constantly gets written off on here, too slow, can't defend etc.

Has a bigger set of bollocks than any other player in our squad and it's clear he loves the club with a passion.

Let's hope at the end of his career he gets his just reward of a place on the legends walkway.

Love you Calde.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
He is a legend and we all love him

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
Not 100% sure, but from block G, WSU he looked at least a yard offside for his first goal. Was he?

Marshy

Jul 6, 2003
FRUIT OF THE BLOOM
Love him, admire him, please give him a new deal, however for me was very poor first half and should not be playing midfield, got away with it today with his goals. Love him more than ever though

Foul Play Rocks

Feb 23, 2013
Not 100% sure, but from block G, WSU he looked at least a yard offside for his first goal. Was he?

I thought he may have been offside also but hey, who cares. We won and actually had some excitement for a change.

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green

Sweeney Todd

Apr 24, 2008
Oxford/Lancing
We all dream of a team of Calderons!

Hornblower

Jul 7, 2003
Indeed.Bruno was shocking again.

Sorry, got to disagree, I thought he was excellent in the first half, faded a bit in the second but so did some others, Tex, Ince. The biggest disappointment for me, apart from Best who has been consistently poor, was Baldock, just not good enough. Why did we send Colunga out on loan and retain Baldock? Beats me.

Mowgli37

Enigmatic Asthmatic
Jan 13, 2013
Sheffield
Sorry, got to disagree, I thought he was excellent in the first half, faded a bit in the second but so did some others, Tex, Ince. The biggest disappointment for me, apart from Best who has been consistently poor, was Baldock, just not good enough. Why did we send Colunga out on loan and retain Baldock? Beats me.

Ignore him. His vitriolic hatred for Bruno is comical :lol:

On the subject of Calde, I bloody love that legend. I do think some of the criticisms are valid in some ways as age begins to catch up with him but he still gives 100% every match and was a game changer today. Desperate for him to get a new deal.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here