Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Aye Aye Ashley

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
I see Ashley's still got the knack for throwing his arms up in the air as though the whole worlds against him, even if he has just nearly ended someones career.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
3 game retrospective ban ?

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
Seriously, after seeing that ?
Yes, maybe he is a legend at our club where we are seriously short of heroes at the moment.

However that tackle was appalling. I think Barnes legs flying through the air at the end are hilarious though.

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
Wow, that is a disgusting tackle how didn't he even get a yellow. Surprised the Chelsea player didn't lamp him rather than just push him

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
I see Ashley's still got the knack for throwing his arms up in the air as though the whole worlds against him, even if he has just nearly ended someones career.

Matic ran very well for somebody who's just had a career ending injury? It was a bad tackle, but mistimed rather than malicious.

bhawoddy

Jan 25, 2011
Matic ran very well for somebody who's just had a career ending injury? It was a bad tackle, but mistimed rather than malicious.

Wow......just wow...

Appalling challenge.... Retrospective action needs to be taken here. Could have ended matic playing career, and he knew it.

Jan 10, 2014
Wow......just wow...

Appalling challenge.... Retrospective action needs to be taken here. Could have ended matic playing career, and he knew it.

It wasn't 'a challenge'.

Let me tell you what happened..... Barnes receives the ball and moves the ball away from Zouma, then he goes to pass the ball to Jones where Matic rushes in and kops the end of Barnes passing foot.

The ref got it all spot on.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here