Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Idiot JCL at Hove station

The Wookiee

Back From The Dead
Nov 10, 2003
Worthing
Was at Hove station using cash machine, when I heard somebody at the ticket office ask which station to the football ground, I said to him that he doesn't need to buy a train ticket as its included in the match ticket, he then said he had a box and looked at me like I had two heads !

Now how can this guy be so stupid as to not know where the stadium is ? He had a southern accent and was at hove, so I assume he is local ?

Probably just some corporate **** out on a jolly

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
Was at Hove station using cash machine, when I heard somebody at the ticket office ask which station to the football ground, I said to him that he doesn't need to buy a train ticket as its included in the match ticket, he then said he had a box and looked at me like I had two heads !

Now how can this guy be so stupid as to not know where the stadium is ? He had a southern accent and was at hove, so I assume he is local ?

shoot him , if you haven't got a gun cut his head off......chelsea pillock...!!

skipper734

Registered ruffian
Aug 9, 2008
Curdridge
I thought you got wafted out of town on a magic carpet, when you "had a Box."

surrey jim

Not in Surrey
Aug 2, 2005
Bevendean
I have been to a few games in the corporate box, in my experience I was not provided a ticket in advance; hence unable to take advantage of free travel. Name was on a list at reception when I got to there to get in.

The Wookiee

Back From The Dead
Nov 10, 2003
Worthing
I have been to a few games in the corporate box, in my experience I was not provided a ticket in advance; hence unable to take advantage of free travel. Name was on a list at reception when I got to there to get in.

That's fine but I bet you didn't have to ask what station you had to get off at ?

Jan 30, 2008

exactly :thumbsup:
regards
DR

maltaseagull

Feb 25, 2009
Zabbar- Malta

True. when I paid for my granddaughter to be a mascot, I didn't have a ticket until I went to reception. (Although I did get a car park voucher)

shaolinpunk

[Insert witty title here]
Nov 28, 2005
Brighton
Do you think he'd been born and bred in Hove?

The Wookiee

Back From The Dead
Nov 10, 2003
Worthing
Everybody has a first time. Why does that make him an idiot?
Don't look down on people and it makes life happier.

But these were blokes in their late 40's looking down on me because I suggested that they need not buy a ticket, besides surely as residents of brighton and hove or Sussex, they should know where the ****ing stadium is !!

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here