Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Middlesboro v Leeds

The Brighton Buzz

Falmer here we come
Jan 31, 2008
With Charlton gettting out of trouble and Leeds now beating Boro away, things are beginning to look grim. Anything less than a win today will mean we are really getting adrift of other clubs and it will be down to three out of five for relegation. Mind you the Leeds goalkeeper is having a stormer and is the only reason they are in the game.

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
Silvestri in goal for Leeds has been outstanding, which is a concern for Tuesday! Middlesbrough have had 13 attempts, Leeds only 2. They've had the lucky break, but in reality, they'll get stuffed second half. As soon as Middlesbrough equalise they'll push on and take Leeds apart, they look a very poor team.

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
leeds will win this boro down to 10 men ...****sake ..i watched the lot .....unbelievable..!! no easy games from here on in.....the wendys will have to be up for it...!!,,,wendys , wendys , wendys....!!!! ****in wendys.......!!boobs bras vages fannys ......grow some ferkin balls boys...!!

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
This league is predictably unpredictable so this result should come as no surprise. I've given up putting Championship selections in my football accumulator.

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
We're loose on Tuesday :-(

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here