Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Reading Away

Seagull1989

Oct 31, 2011
I just had a look at the online ticket site for Reading away and it seems tickets aren't on sale.
The on sale dates says they should have been available from 10th Feb, but that was when the game was meant to be Saturday 7th March and now its changed to Tuesday 10th March. I assume this is due to Readings progress in the FA Cup.

Anyway when are the tickets coming on sale? Anyone with any info on good train deals would be good too.

chimneys

Jun 11, 2007
If England manage to get to the Rugby World Cup final, which kicks off at 4pm that afternoon, I think that would have a significant impact on our following.

I wonder if a number of fixtures that day might be brought forward to say 1.30 pm to avoid a clash?

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
If England manage to get to the Rugby World Cup final, which kicks off at 4pm that afternoon, I think that would have a significant impact on our following.

I wonder if a number of fixtures that day might be brought forward to say 1.30 pm to avoid a clash?

They are not (hopefully) going to move a fixture based on a hypothetical possibility that won't be known until a few days before.

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patreon
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing

Although I want England to do well, I would be surprised if they did shift it.

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border

Why, what about the many who have no interest in rugby. i would suggest you either miss the Albion game or record the rugby.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here