Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Churchill Square today.

jay d

jay d n coke
Nov 16, 2014
brighton
I was up Churchill Square today, and that new metro bank had an open day party.
they were making such a big song and dance about it , i thought they were opening a new strip club.
dressed up girls giving away pens, music blaring out, people in costumes, giving away food and drinks.

at the end of the day, its just another bank. Thats gonna rip us off , take our money, and the big boys getting nice bonuses.
nothing to sing about here is there.

looks bloody nice though :shrug:

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
This thread is pure NSC Gold.

MattBackHome

Jul 7, 2003
That ****ing Metro mascot thing had the temerity to WAVE at me through the windows of the bus as I was commuting to work. ****ing smug ****.

knocky1

Jan 20, 2010
That ****ing Metro mascot thing had the temerity to WAVE at me through the windows of the bus as I was commuting to work. ****ing smug ****.

Ce-Ce still not sleeping? Can picture you lying grumpily awake with the metro mascot thingy **** Going through your mind.

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley
Been reading their website. Actually thought they sounded quite good until I saw that they "actively welcome dogs inside". Sod that, I'm out.

Colossal Squid

Returning video tapes
Feb 11, 2010
Under the sea
I'm a bit strapped for cash at the moment so thought I might pop down for some free food. Looks like it was just poxy popcorn though. Forget that

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here