Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Stan Collymore vs Rangers fans

Jan 6, 2013
Collymore calls for Rangers fans to be arrested for singing "up to our knees in fenian blood", rangers fans protest to BT Sport and Collymore gets axed now Colly is having a twitter war of words with Rangers fans while championing the Celtic song Let The People Sing which could result in it getting in the charts as an anti-rangers pro colly/celtic campaign

fiiiigggghhhttt :rock:

https://twitter.com/Flightrre/status/568902356492005377 - the greatest chart campaign of all time

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
I know in Scotland a lot of schools ban kids wearing colours, Rangers, Celtic, Hearts, Hibs etc. All pretty sad really...

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
So why did BT axe him - must be more to it as Collymore makes a point we all would no?

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Collymore and the Old Firm - what could possibly go wrong?

brighton bluenose

Jan 6, 2006
Nicollet & 66th
All this is beyond belief as it was not that long ago that this moron was on record telling the world how he grew up as a Rangers fan! Even stranger is how he has suddenly changed his alliegance once Ally McCoist started pumping Ulrika after this cvnt had battered her!! Maybe the prick has to be reminded how many bananas were thrown at Mark Walters by Celtc fans in his first Old Firm game before we have to listen to more of his hypocritical bullsh!t!!

User removed 4

May 9, 2008
Haywards Heath
All this is beyond belief as it was not that long ago that this moron was on record telling the world how he grew up as a Rangers fan! Even stranger is how he has suddenly changed his alliegance once Ally McCoist started pumping Ulrika after this cvnt had battered her!! Maybe the prick has to be reminded how many bananas were thrown at Mark Walters by Celtc fans in his first Old Firm game before we have to listen to more of his hypocritical bullsh!t!!
How can he even get a job after battering ulrika and getting caught knocking one out over steamed up car windows is beyond me.

Captain Sensible

Jul 8, 2003
Not the real one
I like Stan on talksport, he might not always be consistent in his opinions but his phone ins are entertaining. I think he has a point here. But it will most likely be swallowed up in a cloud of sectarian shite.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here