Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Wigan v Charlton TONIGHT live

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Wtf has happened to Wigan, they are underperforming even worse than the Albion

Dan Aitch

May 31, 2013
Correct me if I'm wrong but this game isn't on telly, is it? Begs the question why is it on a Friday night, at massive inconvenience to many... if it isn't being done for a TV audience?

Now tell me it's on some obscure channel I haven't looked at yet.

Quinney

Aug 3, 2009
Hastings
Correct me if I'm wrong but this game isn't on telly, is it? Begs the question why is it on a Friday night, at massive inconvenience to many... if it isn't being done for a TV audience?

Was thinking the same. Got some beers in the fridge and was looking forward to watching it.

surrey jim

Not in Surrey
Aug 2, 2005
Bevendean

Wigan Warriors rugby playing tomorrow at DW Stadium

http://www.wiganwarriors.com/wFixtures.aspx

Prince Monolulu

Everything in Moderation
Oct 2, 2013
The Race Hill
Looks like it might be a 'BHA/Millwall' struggle.

ffff.JPG

Paris

Jul 17, 2010
13th district
Incredible to think both ourselves and Wigan were 2 of the 4 teams that made up the play off line up last season. The whole media circus surrounding Mackay's appointment hasn't helped their plight. Plus selling the majority of their decent players. They're as good as down.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
I think that one of Huddersfield Bolton or Cardiff will have a disastrous last couple of months and be in the running for relegation. along with Blackpool and Wigan .

Paris

Jul 17, 2010
13th district
I think Millwall will survive and Rotherham will go down.

Rotherham have turned up in a few of their recent home midweek fixtures against teams at the right end of the table. Looking at the current table i can't see any of the above teams(Charlton after this evening included) getting dragged into the fight for survival. Discounting Blackpool and Wigan on current form, it's a three way fight to the last.

stss30

Apr 24, 2008
Looks like it might be a 'BHA/Millwall' struggle.

View attachment 63234

We're 3 points behind Rotherham and still have a game to play against them. Impossible to say what teams it will be between at the end of the season at the moment. Charlton have shown (if they hold on of course) what a couple of wins can do after being in terrible form previous.

Gregory2Smith1

J'les aurai!
Sep 21, 2011
Auch
I did fancy Cardiff to get dragged into it,but looking at their run in,it's probably alot more favourable than others around them

I think out of their remaining fixtures they only have Ipswich to play out of the top six

Tarpon

Sep 12, 2013
BN1
Millwall away is MASSIVE.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here