Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

3 UK Schoolgirls gone to Syria

Chinman3000

Sep 28, 2011
Story on BBC
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-31554844

Ive got to be honest here and say I am fed up with these stories and have little if any sympathy.

If these idiots are habouring the kind of thoughts that make them want to fight for a despicable, murdering, extremist group them I say good luck to them and goodbye.

Handover your passport on the way out.

The goverment shouldn't waste their time and our tax payer money looking for them. In fact perhaps we could prepare one big ship for all of them and get rid in one swift move.

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
Kadiza Sultana?

I hope the family don't even think about making a public appeal and RAISIN the money to bring her home.

RexCathedra

Aurea Mediocritas
Jan 14, 2005
Vacationland
Eighty years ago, they'd have been off to fight for the nun-raping, priest-murdering Communists[1] in Spain.

Young people do these kinds of things. Think the Mitfords, without the money.

[1] Obligatory troll repellent.

JamesAndTheGiantHead

Sep 2, 2011
Worthing
image.jpg

Bloody hell, this one's been taken over by the Mysterons.

strings

Moving further North...
Feb 19, 2006
Barnsley
I actually feel sorry for them. Ask yourself - would you trust a 15 year old version of yourself to make the right decisions? Unfortunately impressionable young people can be easily led, and IS know this.

OK, I may not have got involved in any foreign conflicts as a 15 year old, but I know I made some pretty bad choices as a teenager. Fortunately none of these decisions had the power to wreck the rest of my life.

I hope they are found before they get there.

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
I actually feel sorry for them. Ask yourself - would you trust a 15 year old version of yourself to make the right decisions? Unfortunately impressionable young people can be easily led, and IS know this.

OK, I may not have got involved in any foreign conflicts as a 15 year old, but I know I made some pretty bad choices as a teenager. Fortunately none of these decisions had the power to wreck the rest of my life.

They will probably just end up doing the cooking and laundry for the " Warriors "

The Camel

Nov 1, 2010
Darlington, UK
Jokes about this case are in very bad taste.

They are 15 and 16 year old girls FFS.

My thoughts are with their families at this difficult time. I hope they come back safe.

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
No sympathy, let them go and don't allow them entry when they want to come back

father_and_son

Jan 23, 2012
Under the Police Box

This... As a 12 yo I was hugely disappointed to find out I couldn't go to the South Atlantic and join the effort to re-take the Falkland Islands and had I been a little older at that time, it could well have been the trigger for a life changing decision and a completely different career path!

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
Couldn't give a toss about them personally - they're about to be sold into slavery if they go so go luck to them.

What concerns me more is that they must have been brainwashed here - by whom ? And why have we not detected their brainwashers ?

Diablo

NSC Patron
Sep 22, 2014
lewes
Couldn't give a toss about them personally - they're about to be sold into slavery if they go so go luck to them.

What concerns me more is that they must have been brainwashed here - by whom ? And why have we not detected their brainwashers ?[/QUOTE

Get them all a one way ticket.....

BigGully

Sep 8, 2006
Jokes about this case are in very bad taste.

They are 15 and 16 year old girls FFS.

My thoughts are with their families at this difficult time. I hope they come back safe.

Really ??

My thoughts are with those that are being brutally murdered by the regime they have gone to join, not ready to offer sympathy to their families either, you must wonder what kind of environment they have been brought up in at home, how some of you guy's can somehow compare going to war for murderous religious jihadists with the silly things most of us did down the local park when we were young is frankly laughable.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here