Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

40 Coolest Football Kits Ever

• Thread starter Deleted member 22389
  • Start date

Gullflyinghigh

Apr 23, 2012
Is it actually in an order of ranking? Much as I like our shirt being in that list I can't believe that it's considered better than either 13 or 18, both of which are (to my mind) football shirt works of art.

Shatner's Bassoon

The Puff Pastry Hangman
Feb 12, 2012
Overall the SKINT has to be the best Albion shirt, but in pure aesthetic terms you can't beat the Inter Milan style away kit from the 90s.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
I don't think #7 (Brazil 1970) can ever be beaten. Still looks stylish 45 years on, and of course, was worn by arguably the greatest ever side.

The Ajax one comes close though. It's hard to believe how good they were in the 80s and 90s, and their kit is class anyway. I reckon Ajax are the club that the Old Firm wish they could be.

Pogue Mahone

Apr 30, 2011
That Sampdoria kit is pretty wonderful.

Yet again, Coventry's brown kit comes in for a bit of a slagging - am I alone in thinking that it is worthy of a place in THIS list rather than the list of the worst kits, which is its customary home?

ATFC Seagull

Aberystwyth Town FC
Jul 27, 2004
(North) Portslade
Probably the least nice OF the skint-era shirts used to illustrate it, but ah well.

Monkey Man

Your support is not that great
Jan 30, 2005
Neither here nor there
I really, really disliked that "new" club badge that Dick Knight insisted upon. Looked like CSE coursework that someone had sent in.

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley
Probably the least nice OF the skint-era shirts used to illustrate it, but ah well.

THIS. The worst of all the withdean Skint kits. The others had the much nicer looking Skint logo and the offset badge. In fact all of these were nicer IMHO:

get-attachment.asp

skint-kit.jpg

1999-00-brighton-home-shirt-xx-3844-1.jpg

get-attachment.asp

m2gR29i7U_Ryrw5z-Xhq1VA.jpg

skint.jpg

Last edited:

GoingUp

Aug 14, 2011
Sussex By The Sea
I like Santos's one, simple but looks amazing and for a good cause.

Personally I was never really struck on the that Albion shirt, it was just a cool sponsorship, but the shirt itself wouldn't make my top 5 BHAFC kits.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here