Jul 21, 2003
Brighton
ch-after-31.png

How would Championship clubs fare in previous seasons? | Experimental 3-6-1

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Maybe I'm thick. Maybe its late. But I do not have the first idea what the FRIG that graph represents.

Wellesley

Jul 24, 2013
*WARNING* This thread contains graphic images that some viewers may find confusing.

Vegas Seagull

Jul 10, 2009
Good news really, the teams above us would be normally further away (3 straight wins (impossible!) could put us top half) so we have a better than usual chance of staying up

MattBackHome

Jul 7, 2003
Maybe I'm thick. Maybe its late. But I do not have the first idea what the FRIG that graph represents.

It basically means that teams need fewer more points than ever to make mid table, and need more points than ever to make 2nd-8th. I think.

It is pretty though.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex

Nor did I initially, but I worked it out in the end. It means that, in the last 20 seasons, 31 points after 31 games would see us:

- In 19th place one time
- In 20th place four times
- In 21st place six times
- In 22nd place three times
- In 23rd place four times
- In 24th place two times

Brovion

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Hmm. So Middlesborough have had ten 2's, but Blackpool have had twenty 24's! No wonder they're bottom!

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
It basically means that teams need fewer more points than ever to make mid table, and need more points than ever to make 2nd-8th. I think.

It is pretty though.

It shows where each club have been placed over the last 20 matches. There don't seem to have been any dramatic changes.

Nor did I initially, but I worked it out in the end. It means that, in the last 20 seasons, 31 points after 31 games would see us:

- In 19th place one time
- In 20th place four times
- In 21st place six times
- In 22nd place three times
- In 23rd place four times
- In 24th place two times

Many thanks gents, it was WELL beyond my 1am wine-soaked brain to comprehend last night. I was regarding it in something of the manner of an ape who'd just been given a gyroscope. In the end I just dropped it and shambled off, scratching my arse.

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
Many thanks gents, it was WELL beyond my 1am wine-soaked brain to comprehend last night. I was regarding it in something of the manner of an ape who'd just been given a gyroscope. In the end I just dropped it and shambled off, scratching my arse.
Clearly beyond my brain anyway - I thought my wine-soakedness had disipated.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here