Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Does Tony Bloom want us to go down?

virgs

Aug 31, 2004
The whole thing stinks .... Not so sure anymore this club is is in the hands of someone who wants to keep it.
Given the benefit of the doubt - is Tony Bloom the victim of poor advice or poor judgement ? Neither are good news for a proven gambler .
Surrounding yourself with overpaid , under performing staff - who prove difficult to dismiss without fiancial penaltiies can't in the end be an excuse for pressing the " premiereship ready " button ... whilst simultaneously
dismantling the team.
Do you trust the club - what they say - or more importantly what they dont say ?
As I said - this stinks .
Apart from bricks and mortar - an interest in the hotel industry ...
Do you think tony Blloom has another agenda ?

Last edited:

SIMMO SAYS

Jul 31, 2012
Incommunicado
The whole thing stinks .... Not so sure anymore this club is is in the hands of someone who wants to keep it.
Given the benefit of the doubt - is Tony Bloom the victim of poor advice or poor judgement ? Neither are good news for a proven gambler .
Surrounding yourself with overpaid , under performing staff - who prove difficult to dismiss without fiancial penaltiies can't in the end be an excuse for pressing the " premiereship ready " button ... whilst simultaneously
dismantling the team.
Do you trust the club - what they say - or more importantly what they dont say ?

As I normally say at this point, 65 posts in over 10 years ----have you been in prison:moo:

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
Can people really be this thick :facepalm:

knocky1

Jan 20, 2010
Genuflect to show our respect or some sexual favour, do you mean? I hope he doesn't as I'm not into either

virgs

Aug 31, 2004
You have nothing ti say
But ... It hasn't stopped you saying it 4,978 times...? Congratulations funny man

Prince Monolulu

Everything in Moderation
Oct 2, 2013
The Race Hill
fff.JPG

Jules

Jan 17, 2013
Don't wish to sound rude, but your post is idiotic.

No Tony does not want the team to get relegated, he would love it for them to be playing in the premiership. And yes I do know this as fact.

matbha

Apr 13, 2014
dismantling the team.

He is Brighton through and through ,but he is making some strange choices , we may go down ,where did the prem ready talk go !

SIMMO SAYS

Jul 31, 2012
Incommunicado
You have nothing ti say
But ... It hasn't stopped you saying it 4,978 times...? Congratulations funny man

Now there was I thinking I would give a funny repost to your thread.
Prison doesn't work then:moo:
I'm just working my way to 5000 posts, so carry on----tonight might be my night:wink:

NooBHA

Jan 13, 2015
I agree with others..........YOUR POST IS STUPID

Before joining Brighton, CH had been approached by Birmingham, Bolton and the Jordan National side and turned them all down because he wants to manage back in the Premiership. He was obviously promised support to achieve that here and he must have seen Brighton as being better equipped to achieve Premiership football more than the other offers. For that reason Tony Bloom must have a similar hope and aspiration of being there that CH does, otherwise we would have been turned down as well.

He knows we have a squad that could go down so he must think he can keep us up and that next year he will start team building to hopefully have a crack at going up, otherwise he would have turned Brighton down as well and waited for another job to come up.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here