Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Floyd Mayweather vs. Manny Pacquiao

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
It might be a few years overdue at this point, but it looks VERY likely that Floyd Mayweather vs. Manny Pacquiao will be confirmed in the next few hours as taking place on the 2nd of May in Las Vegas.

I say confirmed - I personally will only believe it when they're actually standing in the ring on the night. Fingers crossed though. :thumbsup:

Gregory2Smith1

J'les aurai!
Sep 21, 2011
Auch
yeah,boxing is'nt what it used to be

Hearns-Hagler
Bowe-Holyfield
Eubanks-Benn

to name just a few,fought each other in their prime

Philzo-93

Jan 17, 2009
North Stand
It's such a nothing game now! It means nothing.

Mayweather blew it when he demanded a list of things for Pacquaio to do that were above and beyond WBA, IBF et al regulations and Manny would accept! Just constantly thought of excuses and plays people that were miles behind him! Total joke.

The mans an idiot too! Gets offended if people don't recognise him and says bollocks like "I bet I can't google you". What the **** in sorry but the man is a complete and utter idiot.

Since the whole saga has happened we've had multiple Olympic champions in London...Haye was world champion; Anthony Joshua has become pro; Thatcher died; the royal family got bigger; the royal family is getting bigger and we went from a shitty athletics track of a ground to the AMEX.

It's boring now.

**** it I hope it happens now and Manny beats seven shades of shite out of that total prat of a yank! I really do!

Last edited:

Kazenga <3

Test 805843
Feb 28, 2010
Team c/r HQ
It's such a nothing game now! It means nothing.

Mayweather blew it when he demanded a list of things for Pacquaio to do that were above and beyond WBA, IBF et al regulations and Manny would accept! Just constantly thought of excuses and plays people that were miles behind him! Total joke.

The mans an idiot too! Gets offended if people don't recognise him and says bollocks like "I bet I can't google you". What the **** in sorry but the man is a complete and utter idiot.

Since the whole saga has happened we've had multiple Olympic champions in London...Haye was world champion; Anthony Joshua has become pro; Thatcher died; the royal family got bigger; the royal family is getting bigger and we went from a shitty athletics track of a ground to the AMEX.

It's boring now.

**** it I hope it happens now and Manny beats seven shades of shite out of that total prat of a yank! I really do!

and ill batter you an all

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
Got a tip off on this a couple of months ago and booked flights hotel to Vegas. Not holding much hope of getting a ticket. Weigh in will be a possibility!

Elvis

Mar 22, 2010
Viva Las Hove
Got a tip off on this a couple of months ago and booked flights hotel to Vegas. Not holding much hope of getting a ticket. Weigh in will be a possibility!

If they are charging a oner to watch it on PPV in the Sates what do you reckon the ticket prices will be?

Gullflyinghigh

Apr 23, 2012
It'll always be a shame that it didn't happen a few years ago (for which the blame seems to land solely on FM) but it'd still be the biggest fight for years.

I wouldn't pay silly money to watch it though, if it gets stupidly overpriced I'll join the legions of streamers.

StonehamPark

#Brighton-Nil
Oct 30, 2010
BC, Canada
Still waiting for an announcement from FM.
1am over there so likely won't hear anything until at earliest, tonight.

I'll pay the PPV but will probably get one or two others over and split the cost.
That or go to a pub if it's showing.

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
I will be sharing the cost with a few friends and will make a night of it, I assume it will be a ring entry if about 4am if this goes ahead?

To be fair not many fights like this happen in a decade or even a generation so certainly one not to miss even if it is a few years late.

Jesus I sound like Crodo!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here