Brighton 8049
Jun 5, 2011
ledesma-signs-l229-2281515_478x359.jpg

Emmanuel Ledesma
Image by: Paul Hazlewood

PUBLISHED
15:48 19th February 2015
by Mollie Bennett
I was surprised when I heard Brighton were interested in bringing me here because it’s a big club and I didn’t expect it"
Emmanuel Ledesma

New Brighton & Hove Albion loan signing Emmanuel Ledesma says he was delighted by Albion’s interest – and had no hesitation in swapping a promotion chase for a basement battle.
The Argentine has joined on an initial one-month loan from fellow Championship side Middlesbrough and now he can’t wait to get going.
He told seagulls.co.uk, “I was surprised when I heard Brighton were interested in bringing me here because it’s a big club and I didn’t expect it.
“It’s a big experience for me and a special moment and I’m really happy to be here. I’m excited to get back on the pitch and I plan to enjoy it.
“I’ve come here to help the team and enjoy it. I have to show my ability and show everyone I can play.”

LATEST NEWS FROM SEAGULLS.CO.UK

ledesma-l229-2281492.jpg

The 26-year-old was on trial with Albion in 2011 but the winger was unsuccessful – with the likes of Craig Noone, Elliott Bennett and Kazenga LuaLua providing width at that time.
“I’m happy because in 2011 I came for a trial and now I come to play for the first team and I will give my all.
“I have some mates here like Calderon, Joe Bennett and Bruno and I’ll try to help them and all the team.
“This is the Championship and everything can change. I love the competitiveness. We have to believe in every game and take it step-by-step."[h=3]ALBION V BIRMINGHAM
[/h]SATURDAY 21ST FEBRUARY, KICK-OFF 3PM

[h=3]ALBION V LEEDS
[/h]TUESDAY 24TH FEBRUARY, KICK-OFF 7.45PM

[h=3]ALBION V DERBY
[/h]TUESDAY 3RD MARCH, KICK-OFF 7.45PM

p-89EKCgBk8MZdE.gif

Original article

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here