Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

March injured

Albion Robster

Jul 21, 2003
North West
Bad news for Solly March.
Makes sense why were going for another wide-man for cover.

'lower limb bone fracture'
I presume this is something unrelated to his back problems earlier in the season?

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Perhaps it would be wise and prudent to get another loan in as well as Ledesma, and juggle 5 from 6 loanees in the matchday squad ( depending on which full time players are available ) ? ???

Machiavelli

Oct 11, 2013
Fiveways
Bad news for Solly March.
Makes sense why were going for another wide-man for cover.

'lower limb bone fracture'
I presume this is something unrelated to his back problems earlier in the season?

'Lower limb' would suggest foot/ankle according to my limited anatomical understanding which would, in turn, point the finger at that challenge by Lichaj as being the culprit.

Barham's tash

Jun 8, 2013
Rayners Lane
Hate to be a nay sayer but not entirely sure what he adds if I'm honest.

Don't wish him I'll fortune but he's simply not penetrative enough at this rapidly deteriorating season.

Could have done with the experience of a relegation scrap to make him become more of a man than a boy.

Get well soon and all that.

Albion Robster

Jul 21, 2003
North West
'Lower limb' would suggest foot/ankle according to my limited anatomical understanding which would, in turn, point the finger at that challenge by Lichaj as being the culprit.

I agree. Fairly conclusive medical advice there.
It was a very 'aggressive' challenge from Lichaj.

Dec 29, 2011
March is a very good player for his age, but certainly only an average player at this level. If our squad wasn't so thin and piss-poor this injury wouldn't even affect us. As it stands, I think it shows how terrible our squad is this season that we're worried about losing him.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Shame but I don't see that he brings much to the cause at the moment, so not a massive loss.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
A tackle from Lichaj that didnt even warrant a word from the ref, sadly thats how our luck and season is going and I fear the worst.

Couldn't believe he wasn't booked at the time - another example of a red bottling it and changing the rules because of the minutes on the clock!

Motogull

Todd Warrior
Sep 16, 2005

Pretty much right in front of us. He reacted like it was a bad one. Must have hurt like funk when he ran through and got a shot away soon after. Last thing he did. Hopefully, its not too bad.

durrington gull

Aug 29, 2004
Worthing
Hate to be a nay sayer but not entirely sure what he adds if I'm honest.

Don't wish him I'll fortune but he's simply not penetrative enough at this rapidly deteriorating season.

Could have done with the experience of a relegation scrap to make him become more of a man than a boy.

Get well soon and all that.

I have to agree - not sure its a big blow tbh - one for the future perhaps but not been ripping up trees imo

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here